Online Workshop: Understanding your new My eBay

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear members,

We understand that some of our members have shown concerns in regards to ‘My eBay’ version.

We invite you to attend an Online Workshop on ‘How to use the new My eBay’ so that we can address the concerns you should have and also help you personalize your new ‘My eBay’ just as you did with the old version of ‘My eBay’.

Join this workshop to learn more about the new 'My eBay'.

Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm. to 5:00 p.m. IST

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the new version of ‘My eBay’.

See you on – Thursday, 12th March, 4 – 5 PM to learn more on ‘My eBay’.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
The eBay team
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Hello Indraneel,
Please incorporate alphabetical order in 2nd shop category immediately.Otherwise I cant list stamps,which I used to have 200+ categories.It has become an unmanageable mess.
Other changes may wait.This is my urgent need.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Hello Indraneel,
atleast add gallery view of each product in new my ebay.

Samin
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

In the old My eBay, clicking 'Leave Feedback' link used to open a page where all the items awaiting feedback was displayed. In that list of items, it was possible to see in which items buyers have already left feedback. In the new My eBay, that link was removed. Rather a shortcut "leave feedback" is introduced. If that shortcut is clicked, a new page is popping up. In that newpage you can at a time leave feedback for many items, but you can not see in that page, in which items buyer already left feedback.

Can you revert the link so that it is possible to see whether buyer has left feedback or not in the feedback page, before I leave feedback.
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

dear indraneel
first we can not see posted feedback in new version
in sold item we can not see email address and item no which is very useful for us to send email and check records
inform me how to see it if possible
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

irfan_mall
Community Member
Hi, This is Irfan, It is nice but we are undable to do our work fast as in old version.We were useto for old version.As we Operate our own calculator without mistake
and fast too we cannot do in others,Thanks.
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

axis_stores
Community Member
hello
Selling Reminders shows all false information it takes tooo time to be updated.
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

axis_stores
Community Member
in classical version we use to see our recent feedback which we received but now only profile its better to remove that feedback profile and keep the feedback.
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

axis_stores
Community Member
in sold items it shows eBay Note: The buyer left you a note about this purchase. You can view it on the order details page. we can the the details on the order details we have to open pay pal and then see that then why it gave a false information then we can see it in order details.
In classical version we can see what the buyer has written in the note in order details itself but now we should go through pay pal........
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

axis_stores
Community Member
in active items options in them we also have a option "send it to auction" that is also been removed.
Message 10 of 23
latest reply