cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iberry Auxus Core 8 -- How dare anyone sell this crap for such a price?

mrtnplth
Community Member

I bought an iberry Auxus Octacore8 tablet paying Rs 23990 in February this year. In fact I fell prey to some smart advertisement on this site. I also falsely believed in 'Ebay Guarantee' (I doubt if they have spelt this word correctly on this site!). Though it is said to be also a calling tablet SIM card is not detected once you initiate a call from it. The Service (?) Centre at Trivandrum said the tablet does not have an IMEI number. How could they sell the so-called calling tablet that does not even have a valid IMEI Number? It is nothing but cheating. Though I had brought this to the attention of Ebay my complaint was 'solved' by neglecting it!. So far so good. No more purchases from Ebay.  

The status of the tablet costing Rs 24000 now is pathetic. Its battery is almost non-existant. I have not seen another android gadget that gets discharged in about the same time as it gets charged. Though I used a good quality cover as soon as it reached me its outer case looks simply horrible now. The 'Home' button which was white when it reached me is now 'ivory'. Its coating on the edges have all faded. The portion covering the SIM slot has come off. Occassionally it gets heated like an oven. And it never gets fully charged -- only 76% is the maximum it get charged. What a crap! And they are selling this crap for a premium price.

I want to know how to sue Ebay  the seller for cheating me in this manner. Can anyone provide an answer please?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0