Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Improve your logistics - BAN BLUEDART

I was warned by my friends from not shopping via eBay and I got to know why.EBAY uses blue dart which is a totally non reliable and retarded courier service. My product is lying just a few kilometers away and yet not being delivered since days. The c...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where is the eBay gurantee?

I have bought an item which turned out to be defective for which I initiate the refund claim. (ID: 582247)Now the interesting part starts. One eBay representative called me up and told that I will get the refund in 7-10 days and closed the claim.2 we...

Highly unsatisfactory experience with ebay

Hi, It was my very first shopping experience with ebay which was highly unsatisfactory. I ordered a pair of wedges and I happend to receive totally different product. Tried reaching out to the seller and the number was swittched off hence and drooped...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why we are not allowed to insert youtube videos of products on eBay.in ?

Hello, Why we are not allowed to insert youtube videos of products on eBay.in ? We can do the same on eBay.com but not in eBay.in. Video certainly help the potential buyers to make decision about the products and hence increase sales. Please can some...

ebay is cheating customers

Really Bad experience with Ebay. I purchased shampoo and conditioner from ebay. Seller shipped only shampoo. After few days n raising request with Ebay on missing item, Ebay guy calls to confirm whether I received missing item, which I did not. He sa...

Not getting Refund from Ebay India

Dear Team,I returned HTC Desire 816 model -Ref no 36866855221 & got confirmation on 6th Aug for Claim Id-590852 that amount will be refunded via DD in 15 working days.Its already more than 20 days & I'm struggling to get my money back.I'm escalting a...

Money deducted twice

Hi, I purchased "Simple Silicone Finger Print Pattern Point Bookmark Book Marker Office Supply". Its cost was 0.99$ but money deducted from my ICICI bank account was "62.87 RS" and "62.48 RS". Please help.

No proper system to change the address

I placed an order on 15 th june (today) with a wrong shipping address. i called customer service to help me to change the address where i stayed 10 years back. They told me that there is no system to change the address after placing an order. But i p...

cheating by ebay seller

Sir, I am a Silver Member of eBay. I had purchased HTC 8X Windows Mobile @ Rs.13399/- via Paisa Pay ID 36241866480 on 27-4-2014. It was delivered to me on 2-5-2014 @ 1.10 pm via DTDC Courier vide their receipt no.V16719743. The mobile went dead on 3-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund Claim.

If you file a refund claim for defective product and a phone call asking whether you'll accepot a e-bay coupon of 110% value of what you paid, DO NOT ACCEPT IT.. It never comes and refund claim also is closed.. Three reminders via Customer support re...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful