Where is the eBay gurantee?

I have bought an item which turned out to be defective for which I initiate the refund claim. (ID: 582247)

Now the interesting part starts. One eBay representative called me up and told that I will get the refund in 7-10 days and closed the claim.

2 weeks passed and no refund at all. Again called up the customer care and been told that I will get it in 48 hrs max. Same story and no refund whatsoever. I called up agin to customer care and asked for supervisor as shown in reslution chain. The customer care did not connect me to supervisor instead told that I will definitely get the refund in next 48 hrs as the case is now heighest priority.

But the usual show repeated and no refund happened. I called up again to customer care and asked for the supervisor. This time got conected to the supervisor and been told that "we are very sorry for the problem caused, the refund will for sure take place in next 7-10 days".

What a plain lie from the supewrvisor too. I did n't receive any refund even after two weeks. I tried to contact via mail whic didn't get any response till date. All this time I couldn't do any thing against the claim since it has been closed on fisrt day itself to clear off theie pending checklist.

I ask a simple question: why to lie on the name of some eBay gurantee for protecting buyers's money when eBay has no intention for doing the same. Is this the way a widely self proclimed best consumer expeerience company should behave to the customers? Why dont it simily put it on display "buy at your own risk". At least we'll be saved from trusting and wasting time on the return/ refund and any other follow up procedures.

I made a big mistake, shpopuld have gone for Flipkart or Amazon which are much better in responding and taking actions.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0