fraud by ebay itself by holding the money

Be aware guys, 

I had made an order of worth Rs.115K, and money was cut immediately from bank but the order didnt succed,

The reason it says is i need to provide my credit/ card poto copy, which i did immediately, and still the order didnt succed, it ays it need approval from ebay customer support team, so i called them and asked for the resolution, they said they cant approve, it need atleast 3 days to resolve it. Even after 3 days the order didnt succed. when i called the response was that it still it takes time for verification.

These extra fraud veriication process is going to delay the product delivery since these 3-4 days is not included as the order is not succed.

I hope Ebay is making money just by holding it with the name of verification. So that it can earn interest on such high valued tranations.

I have few questions to Ebay, 

1. For these 3-4 days where is the money going to be? who pays the interest for it. it is not with the seller or with the buyer.

2. There should be some escalation team to contact, if customer feel the customer support team is not giving proper response.

3. what if the stock goes out of order or price increases by the seller during these 3 days?

4. How are you guaranteeing to deliver the product as mentioned in the website.( are you prioritizing the oder?, because of the dalay created by ebay?)

FYI, here is my paisapay ID:

PaisaPay ID: 42313746253

-Ramana

+91-9160004330

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0