Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I received other item. Plz refund my money

Your product "Slim N Lift Tummy..." was delivered (PaisaPay ID 42307212219)Shipping partner has confirmed that item "Slim N Lift Tummy Tucker Body Shapers Slimming Vest for Men" from seller has been delivered.I order men's slim fit but I received wom...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Used Device

Hi, I have purchased a New HTC E9 plus through ebay, the handset got delivered on 12th April 2016 and has a history in browser from feb13 2016. its a used phone which they are selling at fullcost. Kindly arrange to refund my entire money at the earli...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY looks like Fraud company & they Do not have any policy in favour of Buyers.

I Bought a External Hard from Ebay on 15th of March which they Delivered on 18th of March. when i received the delivery, i found 3 things which are very unacceptable & illegal. 1) Product was different which i had ordered for. 2) it was not at all se...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay refund

Ebay parse prodak kharab aane par mah ne return keya tha..or ebay ke tem ne muje 7 deno mah coupan dene kaa vaadaa keya thaPar 27 din ho gahye phere bhi vo lohgo nah mu je coupan nahi deya mah ne coll keya kal ebay coustermar ko to unhone muje phere ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Paisa Pay

Sir, Today I received the product (i.e.11/4/16) before that ebay many times pressured me that the product was already delived to me. I again and again repeatedly said that I have not received the product. What kind of 'Marketing' ebay can do ! From w...

item not recieved

Dear eBay costumer department, my name is Ajay Kumar I purchased a item on 29 march worth rs. 150 and my paisapay but expected date of delivery is time out and the item did not received yet now.So I want my money back and please take action

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery

Canvas Bag Received As Overage,.......What does this mean, It as found in the product tracking pagr

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

replacement of wireless mouse

i brought a wireless mouse in ebay.mouse stop working on the day we brought the mouse and we kept an replacement. but your customer services said we will replace your mouse in week.but we don't any calls or message from your ebay.so please solve my p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty projector

I have brought Zinc projector from ebay but that piece is defective as it's illumination is not correct,its not as per sellers discription,it gives shock at some areas and when I contacted seller he is not ready to listen to me and told me to contact...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud by ebay itself by holding the money

Be aware guys, I had made an order of worth Rs.115K, and money was cut immediately from bank but the order didnt succed,The reason it says is i need to provide my credit/ card poto copy, which i did immediately, and still the order didnt succed, it a...