cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay logistic person Mohammed Kashif Ansari is tyring to ruin me

ebay logistic person Mohammed Kashif Ansari is tyring to ruin my bread and butter. On Mid of June I got call from him to join powership even though I didn't applied myself. I told him that even though I am interested I cannot join Powership because I sell and ship liquid items which the Ebay LSP'S like Bluedart, Fedex will not accept in Kolkata.I also told him that they will scan it and return it from Kolkata Airport.On June 22nd I got email from him that my id greatdealsindia2012 is added in Powership batch 31 which will get activated this month, I immediately replied him not to activate my powership account and to remove my id from the batch. He replied me that courier will accept the liquid items and they will take care of those things.But still I replied him that I don't want to take any risks and please don't activate my powership. Still My powership got activated on 28th june forcefully by Mohammed Kashif.The first order was picked up by fedex and delivered successfully. But the problem starts now, today fedex picked up 9 parcels of perfumes from me and returned them in the evening telling that they don't ship liquid items. The paisapay ids are 33956572418,33956670466,33956917422,33959289432,33959359823,33959416939,33959633386,33960942157,33961548389 I called ebay powership dept they told we cannot do anything and to ship through my own courier and email them the tracking details to inlogistics@ebay.com Now please tell your team to deactivate and remove my id from powership as soon as possible and to take appropriate actions against Mohammed Kashig Ansari for giving me such kind of mental trauma though I requested him many times not to activate powership in my account as I ship liquid items.My business was going good enough but it seems this person Mohammed Ansari is forcefully trying to ruin my business and bread and butter.I told him several times not to activate powership in my account still he did it . I have proof of the emails. He used to repeatedly send me emails to join powership even though I didn't applied for it myself.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: ebay logistic person Mohammed Kashif Ansari is tyring to ruin me

Have you cancelled the PS?

If so kindly post your message on how you did it will be useful for us\\\

Thanks in advance

Message 2 of 2
latest reply