Misleading Information and Pathetic CS

jassi2544
Community Member

Hi All,
I had bought a Samsung Tab from eBay on EMI. Ebay also charged me extra to get this offer on EMI's. Now I see that my CCbank has charged me the whole amount leading to bounce charges and many others. I have been running behind the Ebay CS, litterally ringing them everyday. ITS BEEN MORE THEN 3 WEEKS AND STILL NO ANSWERE FROM THEM THEY LIE TO ME EVERYDAY THAT SOME ONE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, OR I WILL GET A CALL BACK.  No one has given me any formal reply regarding this isuues. Either the managers are too busy to get on the call or they are in meetings(Doing what??) , or the standard liners: Am soo sorry about it but some one will call you today or in 24 hrs or 48 hrs!!!  What the hell!

I am soo frustated and feel harassed!!  Why is Ebay so inefecient? Why did ebay mislead, cheat and now mislead me???

If you even care to answere anymore????

Jassi2544

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Misleading Information and Pathetic CS

1) I dont know for sure

But i`m only guessing because of experience with my husband. When you buy something on EMI, no matter from where, the whole amount is 'blocked' from your credit card, but you will be only 'due' the monthly amount each month - like you wont need to pay the whole sum of it when the CC payment will be due, but only the monthly instalment.

It is just so that they (bank people) are certain that you dont overuse cards limit.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply