Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Misleading Information and Pathetic CS

Hi All,I had bought a Samsung Tab from eBay on EMI. Ebay also charged me extra to get this offer on EMI's. Now I see that my CCbank has charged me the whole amount leading to bounce charges and many others. I have been running behind the Ebay CS, lit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Never use Indian Speed Post

Never Use Indian Speed Post service . i purchased a Mobile phone from ebay, the seller told me that he would send the Phone through Indian speed post As it not cost me extra ,as MAHARASHTRA state can charge some octri . well i said ok ...as it was my...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money missing

ost my money when i was shop with ebay.butthe transaction was completed.and my order wasnot completed . i contacted the ebay customerservice they said that its a missing transaction. thetransaction was done by bill desk thats why icontacting you.

money missing

i lost my money when i was shop with ebay.butthe transaction was completed.and my order wasnot completed . i contacted the ebay customerservice they said that its a missing transaction. thetransaction was done by bill desk thats why icontacting you.d...

Response from ebay customer care too slow

I bought Micromax A116 HD moblie from one seller on ebay on 10.07.2013 and paid using paisapay. The item was express delivered but was dead on arrival. When a claim was raised, I was told to contact seller and settle the matter amicably. The seller a...

money missing

lost my money when i was shop with ebay.but the transaction was completed.and my order was not completed . i contacted the ebay customer service they said that its a missing transaction. the transaction was done by bill desk thats why i contacting yo...

duplicate bill

dear sir,i have purchased a micromax canvas 2 a110 mobile phone through paisaypay id 33317844214 from seller item no is 271170488046 on dated 16-03-2013. i need duplicate bill for this item. i have contact many time to seller but they refuse to give ...

Dont trust ebay and ebay guarantee program

Hello, ebay is deceving all the people by providing all fake offers. I am one of the victim on believing ebay. I received a mail from ebay with subject : ‘FREE BRANDED WATCH’ and they gave me one coupon code. While I am purchasing Nikon D5100 I used ...

haven't received my item yet

Hi, My Name is Bhaskaran from Noida. my user id bhas_ramesh. Actually I oreder one of HTC mobile battery. Item no:251279305338. (PaisaPay ID 33990709567). So please let me know how should i get my money back.? -Bhaskaran

Promotion Gift not received yet.

I had purchased an item on 28/07/12 Paisa Pay ID:31683143180 applied coupon code to get a promotional gift in this case Philips Iron. Its been two months of waiting still havent received any gifts.

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful