eBay gift not received

parag.goel14
Community Member
I recently completed a purchase on eBay (PaisaPay ID 30034846628) and entered EBAYFEST01 as the discount coupon code, according to which I should receive a free 4 GB Pen Drive. I have received the product I purchased, but I have still not received my gift. Please address to it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Parag Goel
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

eBay gift not received

parag.goel14
Community Member
On 11/11/11, you have given me a tracking no. and intimated that my free gift has been dispatched. But I have not yet received the gift. Also, on checking the DTDC website for this tracking no. - V06942972, it shows me that the gift has been returned to the shipper on 29/10/11! This is bizarre to say the least. Would someone please update me on what is happening?
Message 11 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

parag.goel14
Community Member
can anybody tell me what is the status of my gift?? i have been completely left in the dark in all this!!!!
Message 12 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

spl_ind
Community Member
There is nothing to worry about. You will receive your gift.
Message 13 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

durgeshjswl
Community Member
I have not received my assured gift for my paisa pay id 29832433678 and 29905908988 , please help me to get it as i have called many time customer care but no positive response other than they always say " U will get".

Please supply my gift or reply , I am not expecting this from ebay.

These items were purchase in month of Oct-2011 and sept-2011.

Regards

Durgesh jaiswal
Message 14 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

parag.goel14
Community Member
Do I have to wait for this length of time(6 months!!) to receive a simple 4 GB pen drive? Really this has been pathetic customer service from eBay, I had much higher expectations. There hasn't been a single feedback as to whether there is any intention of delivering the said gift. Will someone please step up and try to start the process of delivering it to me?
Message 15 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

aks.man
Community Member
I have not yet Recieved my Ebay Dussehra Gift(Micromax Q2+ mobile) yet.

Inspite have complaining several times to Customer Support,
I haven't heard anything good from them yet.

I am literally annoyed.

Can anyone tell me the escalation process?
Message 16 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

sidhu9894
Community Member
hi when will i get my carnival gift am waiting for it ..

regards
Message 17 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

sushilk_852
Community Member
Hi,

I am still waiting for my free gift EBAYWINT07 from last 3 months. Ebay is a shit...
Message 18 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

sidhu9894
Community Member
please dispatch my gifts soon...
Message 19 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

palanik80
Community Member
Hi Ebay,

I completed X-Mas purchase on eBay (PaisaPay ID 30485492975) and using XMASGIFT07(using several coupon code) the discount coupon code, and completed a more than 1 lakh, and i choose Samsung LCD TV on 06.01.2012, but I have still not received my gift. i contact to customer care several time they inform me every time giving dates, you will get despatch details on or before,

could you clear me can i get my gift or not

Please address to it as soon as possible.

Regards
Palani K
Message 20 of 67
latest reply