Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheater Seller - PaisaPay ID 32803494925

I have placed PaisaPay ID order # 32803494925 on Jan-5-2013 and my credit card was charged for Rs. 17949/-. The seller (hsdistributor) failed to ship the order and is not responding to my emails. Same is the case with Ebay. As per PaisaPay terms, the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to purchase uguisu no fun

Hello, I'm currently in India on vacation and would like to purchase uguisu no fun but its not going because my card address is for my country while I want the uguisu no fun delivered to me in India. Please assist.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Vacum flask

I paid full for a 500ML vacum stell flask, but received an 100ML ordinary steel water bottel.A clear cheating.

Ebay Guarantee loopholes

I have brought 2 DVD drives from a seller on November and he failed to deliver it. So I want refunds for 2 items. For 1 I got refund on 4th Dec but for the 2nd I am still in the dark and waiting for ebay refund. On 28th Dec 2012 I got confirmation me...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i like e-bay

:-x i love e-bay services for the customer to know better about the product,the online chat with customer is a very good idea to clear the queries about the product instantly :-x

Packaging of item

Whenever I purchased an item, almost all the sellers have packed the item to make sure that it does not get damaged. But the mistake what they do is that they stick the bill on the package that has to be teared off to unpack the item. They never both...

eBay gift not received

I recently completed a purchase on eBay (PaisaPay ID 30034846628) and entered EBAYFEST01 as the discount coupon code, according to which I should receive a free 4 GB Pen Drive. I have received the product I purchased, but I have still not received my...