eBay gift not received

parag.goel14
Community Member
I recently completed a purchase on eBay (PaisaPay ID 30034846628) and entered EBAYFEST01 as the discount coupon code, according to which I should receive a free 4 GB Pen Drive. I have received the product I purchased, but I have still not received my gift. Please address to it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Parag Goel
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

eBay gift not received

ashtray4241
Community Member
At least you guys are waiting (endlessly) for shipping. I am not yet able to redeem my DIWALI FREE GIFT (It's all in CAPS coz I am really shouting to eBay for them to listen).. No one from eBay has found it necessary to reply to my mails or my posts here.. Frustrating
Message 61 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

anupam.maheshwari
Community Member
Message 62 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

anupam.maheshwari
Community Member
I participated in the Dusshehra Promotional Offer & purchased an Xperia tipo dual from Ebay on 28.09.12. As per the offer, I was eligible for a Micromax X291 mobile phone(gift code: PGANESHA03), but haven't yet received the same. More than 90 days have passed & there is no update on the shipping of the gift. I've made umpteen calls to Customer care, but to no avail & get to hear a new excuse everytime. I have been given this ref no. by CC on my issue on the last call: 1-6068-266975.
Please look into this matter on a priority basis.
User id: anupam.maheshwari (PaisaPay id: 32240404278)
Message 63 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

sayandipiitk
Community Member
I brought an external HDD from eBay on 30th Oct,2012 and paid through PaisaPay ID 32392925238. I was supposed to get a Dussehra gift (ID DUSSEHR006) within 45 days. But, I did not receive it yet despite calling customer care several times with the reply "YOU WILL GET YOUR GIFT WITHIN 7 DAYS." I have brought the item above market price because of the gift and now I am feeling cheated. I was planning to buy a digi-cam from eBay but I had to abort the plan for these issues. Please register a complaint and take necessary so that I can get my gift ASAP.
Message 64 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

tripura_trader
Community Member
I have bought a item as on 27th october and i used a Dussehra gift, but its today 07/01/2013 still its not reach to me. I think ebay cheating with us. that i never expeting.
Message 65 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

krishna1512
Community Member
Hai I made a purchase on ebay on 1st July for which i have to get a promotion gift (Friendship Day) of Philips Steam Iron.its been 6 months passed.
My PaisaPay ID 31698595849
Will I get my gift or not ?
Very dissatisfied with this issue
Message 66 of 67
latest reply

eBay gift not received

ankur.jiet
Community Member
Its Been more than 80 days i didnt receive my gift yet..
Message 67 of 67
latest reply