eBay ! I Need Answers from You !

Dear eBay,

I don't know exactly what is happening on eBay. From last 2 weeks I am getting unfair negatives, unfair replies and unfair claims. Below are some examples.

1. Buyer brought Zen manufacture warranty product which he got in company seal pack box. After getting he said that he is facing battery backup issue. When I asked him to visit service center he left negative Community forum also given vote against us. What is sellers mistake in this case? Seller is not god and how will he come to know that product inside box have any issue.

2. Buyer brought Lava A9 Sealed pack phone. After getting it when I asked him to confirm he said that he got seal pack phone but no memory card he got in phone. How is it possible? Manufacturer warranty product on box too clearly mentioned in box it contains 2GB Memory. Buyer said if you not provide me 2GB I will leave Negative for you.

3. Buyer brought Micromax Android After the receipt when I called him to ask about product receipt confirmation he said that he want Micromax Android Dual Sim Phone. In description is also clearly mentioned everything about product. Now buyer is saying he want dual sim as u sent single sim phone. I am leaving Negative and he left that negative. Now he is not picking up a call disconnecting my call after looking my number on screen.

I don't know what seller should now? What is sellers mistake? Why seller should suffer from all this headache. One of my buyer said that customer care people told him to leave negative feedback for seller. Instead of contacting and resolving the concern. Can I know exactly what is going on eBay. If you not want sellers tell clearly we will stop selling on site? Why you are making unfair policy's where sellers are punished when they are not in fault.

Regards
Vilas
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

zeddsdelhi
Community Member
It seems there is some serious problem with CRF.
I have appealed for the negative feedbacks twice.
Everytime the voting time was over but judges could not decide anything and what i recieved in the mail "The jurors have decided that feedback should remain"
What is this? I provided all the proof's of the product's genuinty to the juror's but it was of no help?
I have sold more than 100pcs of the products for which i have recieved negative feedback's but it was of no use.

I Community court, juror's used to come on a descision within 3-4 days from the day voting started, but now even i 5 days they cannot decide anything.

It seems ebay wants just buyer's on ebay and no sellers?
But what will ebay do without sellers?
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Dear lotmany,

I don't think so that INRS will help in such cases. I had done online chatting with TNS team for this issue. They said me that CRF is completely independent process and we can't do anything in that case. When I asked him that what if CRF gives wrong voting? I got same answer it works independently whatever they gives result that you have to accept.

So still do you think they are right person for resolution?

Regards
Vilas
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

Dear zeddsdelhi,

I think eBay has to share there future plans with us. Because situation is very critical now. As buyer are taking advantage of Negative and customer support is not helpful to sellers. As per me there might be something is happening behind the scene. CRF is also become worst. We are facing issues that is the reason we are sharing issues through this community forum. Then why eBay not discuss with sellers about there issues?

Regards
Vilas
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

i am too a power seller...but still i feel so unjustice with the new community forum.
got 3 negative feedbacks in which two of them didnot even care to reply to case still the case was in their favour. and in the other one where the buyer replied he gave a satisfactory reply and wanted the feedback to be removed even then the case said the feedback should remain.
i guess the review forum is just to fool the sellers.
also i find that more than 90% of times the first time buyers leave a negative feedback.
the review forum has a rule that after 4 cases against seller he cannot apply for some time that is the reason they are always against seller so that he cannot file a case again and it becomes a relief for the judges. they are just trying to reduce their work load at the cost of reputation of the seller.
ebay should seriously look into this and atleast give seller the reasons for which the negative feedback should remain.
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
Hope you will not get right answers.
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500008257&tstart=0&mod=1294167821767

Good if you keep on mailing the inrswebhelp with same subject.

Regards
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

virtual_garg

Your experience is really horrible. As buyer ready to remove the negative still you got feedback should remain email from CRF. God know what is going on? Why eBay is not paying attention its really serious issue.

Regards
Vilas
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

lotmany

As per me no use of sending email to inrs as they replies that CRF is independent process and we can't do in that.
So still you think we have to write email to them?

Regards
Vilas
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

chanducreation
Community Member
Hi i am chandu . i have open a case on a seller but now i want to close the case i dont know how to close the case plz help me in this.
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

chanducreation

You can contact on 18002093229 for closing case.

Thanks
Vilas
Message 19 of 19
latest reply