eBay ! I Need Answers from You !

Dear eBay,

I don't know exactly what is happening on eBay. From last 2 weeks I am getting unfair negatives, unfair replies and unfair claims. Below are some examples.

1. Buyer brought Zen manufacture warranty product which he got in company seal pack box. After getting he said that he is facing battery backup issue. When I asked him to visit service center he left negative Community forum also given vote against us. What is sellers mistake in this case? Seller is not god and how will he come to know that product inside box have any issue.

2. Buyer brought Lava A9 Sealed pack phone. After getting it when I asked him to confirm he said that he got seal pack phone but no memory card he got in phone. How is it possible? Manufacturer warranty product on box too clearly mentioned in box it contains 2GB Memory. Buyer said if you not provide me 2GB I will leave Negative for you.

3. Buyer brought Micromax Android After the receipt when I called him to ask about product receipt confirmation he said that he want Micromax Android Dual Sim Phone. In description is also clearly mentioned everything about product. Now buyer is saying he want dual sim as u sent single sim phone. I am leaving Negative and he left that negative. Now he is not picking up a call disconnecting my call after looking my number on screen.

I don't know what seller should now? What is sellers mistake? Why seller should suffer from all this headache. One of my buyer said that customer care people told him to leave negative feedback for seller. Instead of contacting and resolving the concern. Can I know exactly what is going on eBay. If you not want sellers tell clearly we will stop selling on site? Why you are making unfair policy's where sellers are punished when they are not in fault.

Regards
Vilas
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

greentab
Community Member
Dear Vilas,

Firstly i would suggest you put in your product description that the customer has to check the contents of the package with the presense of the courier guy, once he/she sees everything is fine, then sign for the courier, if there is a discrepancy in the package please do not accept the package... once the package is accepted we cannot take any responsibility.

This is the best you can do because ebay does not care about scenarios and go blindly with some vague policies which is really unfair and all the policies are very subjective. Moreover they just put the blame only on sellers and do not accept any mistake on their side.... there is no use of me or you cribbing about ebay, i do not have that time and interest to sue ebay... otherwise i would.....

Hope i answered your query,
Subash
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Dear Subash,

You are right at your point. But is common sense to check parcel in front of courier guy. But still buyers leaves negative for sellers and CRF gives votes in favor of BUYERS only. I think that's not fair as they have to look whose mistake is this. Also for manufacturer warranty products also buyers asks sellers to repair it. How is it possible? Sellers clearly mentioned that buyer has to contact to service center for resolution. Still buyers leaves negative for sellers. Also CRF gives votes in Favor of BUYERS only. Is it fair?

Regards
Vilas
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

jaichinoy
Community Member
dear mobilestore4u

very soon u will be NARU by ebay india becoz they have 0% tolerence policy for talking against them or venting against them ..So al sellers please note - if u have nothing gud to say better just stay QUIET else u will be banned ....
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Dear jaichinoy,

I am not against eBay and I am not violating any policy. Community is option which eBay has given to both buyers and to sellers to post there feedback's. So everyone has right to give there feedback's.

Hope you agree with me.

Regards
Vilas
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Dear jaichinoy,

By the way what is meaning of NARU?

Regards
Vilas
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Hi,
Some vindictive members are misusing 'report' button. T&S never cares to justify this mischievous practice. Our freedom is seriously at stake, not because of eBay, but because of some bad members. I suggest to remove this report option. Let eBay remove a post if it is bad, but not any Tom Dick or Harry. All are equal.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Dear Amitava,

You are right. One of member as said in this thread that I am saying against eBay. But I am posting my questions and I think I have that authority to ask them about unfair decisions.

Regards
Vilas
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Hi Vilas,
You are absolutely right.
We are no slaves. We are partnering eBay.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

lotmany
Community Member
@mobilestore4u, you may need to write a mail to inrswebhelp requesting them to review your issues, it should get resolved.

@jaichinoy, better they are not spoiling reputation going to other community (general and non-eBay sites) sites. We should follow the ethics and language along with dignity and raise your voice here. Then we hope there is no need to worry.

Regards
Message 10 of 19
latest reply