Jury voting and decision are being worst

ksekark
Community Member
Buyer got an item from me and there was no respone from him. After 20 days he left a negative feedback that the item is not working properly. He hould have contacted me immediately when he noticed that the item is not working.
Without any intimation he had left negatine feedback and when i appealed agaist the same in eBay court, the jury decision was that the negative feedback should remain. I doubt that jury decisions are firmly made by the eBay team and not by the jury members. Fedup to be a seller in eBay..........
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sales.india
Community Member
i swear watever ebay is doing now they are inspiring people to start there own websites and leave ebay eventually
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
This is because ebay will soon start its own warehousing and sales.

Its a big game being played bu ebay.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This is happening to all sellers, the way the decisions are coming out, there may be the below reasons

01. Not getting enough votes so cases going in favor of
buyers
02. The jury members willingly doing it to breakdown the
sellers

And noticed one more thing that pink are not reply in any post from many days, they are aware of it so they are quite. We request pink's to check that enough vote is being made or not, if not we request to open the cases again for voting. Hope will get some positive reply

Thanks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi,
One thing I fail to understand.
There ought to be sellers among the jury.
Sellers will naturally support sellers.
How come no seller getting relief?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 5
latest reply