eBay Gift Not received :(

kirankba
Community Member
I have not yet received the gift (1 TB HDD) for below mentioned purchase:
Item: 260866804402, PaisaPay ID 30085320554
Since 28th Nov, I have not got any replies from ebay team for my follow up emails.
60 days are already over!
Please respond soon before I lose trust on eBay.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

PaisaPay ID 30312822965

Transaction status
Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 01-Dec-11. You paid the order total of Rs. 5,694.00 using credit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code EBAYWINT01. Please review the Order Details section below for specifics on the item(s).

Free Pendrive never recveied of no information of shipping also

Prashant S
Message 21 of 48
latest reply

x.neoen.x
Community Member
I too have not received my Diwali Gift. Talking to their Customer Support ended in futility. They refused to acknowledge the issue and refused to transfer the call to their supervisor. I urge all to file a complaint at http://core.nic.in
Message 22 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
As per the Consumer Online Resource & Empowerment Center website, you can also file your complaint on Toll-Free number 1800-180-4566.
Message 23 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
eBay should provide tracking for redeemed free gifts similar to items being bought. This will save enormous amount of time being spent by thousands of customers waiting for undelivered free gifts. Wake up ebay before its too late.
Message 24 of 48
latest reply

royarghya
Community Member
My free gift is due from last August. I'm suppose to receive a Panasonic Cordless Phone, From September I'm keep calling customer care twice a month but never received the item. Everytime the customer care person contact the ebay promotion dept. and tells me that I'll receive the gift within 10 days... instead of repeating the same thing, please report it to some other concerned person who can resolve this. I bought the product above the market price just because of the gift item. Now I'm feeling quite cheated ... If you think from customer's point of view then you will understand. (PaisaPay ID 29641444377) Total amount of Rs. 11,999.00 using credit card and eBay gift voucher / promotion code FREEDOMIN2. user id : royarghya
Name: Arghya Kusum Roy
Message 25 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
If everything is going smoothly who would contact customer support? They will become jobless. So these guys have a mutual understanding to keep everyone busy by not dispatching free gifts and forcing the buyers to keep coming to them. Smart way of generating traffic :-p. Hope we get our gifts after their Performance Appraisal for this period is over X-( Irresponsible and customer unfriendly environment...
Message 26 of 48
latest reply

Dear nrbgangster,

Further to your conversation with our Customer Support Executive last month, trust your concerns over the free gift are now resolved.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

www.ebay.in/customersupport

Regards,
Seema
Message 27 of 48
latest reply

Dear sandeep.ms,

Your free gift has been dispatched and here are the tracking details: V07260975 via DTDC Courier

Regards,
Seema
Message 28 of 48
latest reply

Dear kamillas_1,amruthaagencies, bspr_reddy2005,kirankba
sarath1968, manish.patel.in & kskotresh,

We understand that you are not in receipt of your free gifts. We are checking on the status of your gifts and shall get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 29 of 48
latest reply

Dear goto.ashish, prashantsharmahp & royarghya

We are checking on the status of your gifts and shall get back to you at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 30 of 48
latest reply