eBay Gift Not received :(

kirankba
Community Member
I have not yet received the gift (1 TB HDD) for below mentioned purchase:
Item: 260866804402, PaisaPay ID 30085320554
Since 28th Nov, I have not got any replies from ebay team for my follow up emails.
60 days are already over!
Please respond soon before I lose trust on eBay.
Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

kirankba
Community Member
I'm not saying the eBay won't send gifts at all. Even I have received gifts from eBay in the past. But certainly when they themselves have set a timeline of 60 days, they must abide by it. And finding excuses like incorrect address is ridiculous. They must act responsible. Its high time that there should be a tracking mechanism for gifts too similar to items being purchased. If they can't settle the previously agreed gifts, why are they coming up with new promotion for Christmas? Losing trust is easy...
Message 11 of 48
latest reply

sarath1968
Community Member
More than 45 days back I have redeemed my diwali gift but till today same is not received. Kindly forward the same and mail me courier det
Message 12 of 48
latest reply

sarath1968
Community Member
More than 45 days back I have redeemed my diwali gift but till today same is not received. Kindly forward the same and mail me courier details
Message 13 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
Its really pathetic response from eBay team. They are not yet all replying to my follow up eMails. Are there any people who are interested in forming a union to fight against this 'Gift-Fraud' by eBay? How ridiculous it is when eBay itself can't keep its words and they assure us of protection against fraud sellers and claims ๐Ÿ˜› Shame on you... You can't keep cheating your customers like this. The Law still holds breath in this country. lets see..
Message 14 of 48
latest reply

manish.patel.in
Community Member
This happen to me also.
I have purchased item on 28-04-2011 with gift of camera.
I received item but no gift after 2 month also.
Then I call to ebay customer care and they said it is returned back from courier. I never get call from any courier company that i received item and it is our of delivery region.

Then so many times I call to ebay and file complain but no response or call fro m then and no gift yet.

so id there anybody who can help on this kind of issue. Because ebay customer care is not giving proper solution of this issue.
Message 15 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
People should now consider alternative methods to get resolution like lodging complaint in:
http://core.nic.in/
Any other suggestions?
Message 16 of 48
latest reply

kskotresh
Community Member
Yet to receive Diwali Gift 2011.
Item Id: 320776928221
PaisaPay ID: 30150136573

Please expedite and delivery the Diwali Gift to the registered Address.
Thanks in Advance,
Kotresh
Mobile: 09885950316
Message 17 of 48
latest reply

kamillas
Community Member
Diwali gift not received till now..
Message 18 of 48
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
Steps to log a complaint against eBay in Govt supported consumer complaint resolution center (http://core.nic.in/)
1. Click on 'Complaint Registration' link in the Home page.
2. Submit registration details.
3. Click on 'Consumer Login' link present in the bottom right corner of home page.
4. Login using your username and password.
5. Click on 'File Complaint' link.
6. Select 'Sector' as 'Products'.
7. Select segment as 'On line Shopping'.
8. Select brand as ebay.
9. Fill in other details of your problem and click on 'SUBMIT' button.

As per the site, you are expected to get resolution within 3 months. You can also check the status of your complaint.
Message 19 of 48
latest reply

goto.ashish
Community Member
this happend with me also.
Please read this, may help you.
http://www.how2get.in/eve/shopping/269-log-complaint-against-ebay.html
Message 20 of 48
latest reply