Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paise Pay Claims - Chaotic , Unwarranted & Laughable - Avoid Using Ebay.in

Hello, Please refer to the claim id 3405745. The claim is rejected out of the blue on no grounds what so ever. Is this the protection you are offering to your buyers. I ordered bubble wrap that does not have bubbles ?? laughable it is. Its is a fault...

Item not shipped but Airway bill no given

Seller si2011si2011 has shipped item (3G USB MODEM HUAWEI E220 7.2 MBPS FOR TABLET PC, LAPTOP, DESKTOP,UNLOCKED) on 15-Jan-12. The shipping details are: Track this item Courier name: BLUE DART Airway bill details: 13289224970 But when I track this Ai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Gift Not received :(

I have not yet received the gift (1 TB HDD) for below mentioned purchase: Item: 260866804402, PaisaPay ID 30085320554 Since 28th Nov, I have not got any replies from ebay team for my follow up emails. 60 days are already over! Please respond soon bef...

• 47 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Defective product from the seller

I bought a product 'Sync 019 wireless Bluetooth earphone' but now its not working ...I receive that product from seller ....when I am called her she said it's a ebay guaranty not my..... please help me for refund

Frauded for an offer

Ebay called me n say d gst amount u will paid online will b refunded in 10 min... But it didnt total amount i paid is 29000 with d watch wch dey have to send to me with dat offer but it didnt com..Embay manager dir. says dis number owner nd a call is...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need Soluation urgently

I make a purchase of HTC Desire 620g LCD Display+Touch Screen Digitizer+Frame from ebay as on 13/01/2018 & I receive my order as on 18/01/2018. When I connect the display with board I see that the product is ok then I remove the front sticker & insta...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful