Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Money deducted order not placed

Hi, I was trying to purchase a flip cover from e-bay website on 7th July 2016. I have added the item in my cart and did internet banking transaction. My transaction got successful and money got deducted from my account but when redirecting back to th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

very poor service..

Hello sir/madamI m vineet Gautam I m a employee Punjab national bank.. dear I m feeling very sad telling to you your eBay delivery service is very poor.if option you have given in ebay site enter pincode and site is show delivery is available so why ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird Ebay discount coupon: Flat Rs.200 off on min purchase of Rs.2000!!!

I just got this weird discount coupon. Someone in ebay management is really thinking a bit too much outside the box. I am happy with the 10%, or even 5%, discount coupon. That way i am free to spend it on a Rs.100 item or Rs.10000 as per my wish. Eba...

REFUND not received despite providing all details.

I raised a claim Claim ID : 2105487 PaisaPay ID : 42850715348for having NOT received an item as per order. ebay team wanted proof of having not received the ITEM as per order. I had ordered for Microsoft WINDOWS10 Professional license which should ac...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund of paid amount.

I had not received the product for which i have payed the amount of Rs.25300/- on 4th july 2016.The product has been shipped on 5th july 2016 by speed post which is supposed to be deliverd within 2days.But till now I have not received the product whi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction failed but amount debited

The transaction failed displaying "We are unable to connect to the servers. Please try again later." Also, the amount has been debited from my Dena Bank account and has not been refunded yet.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund delayed since 13th Jan!

Ebay and PaisaPay team you dont care about your customers at all. I had tried to buy a book on 13/01/2016 and my bank got debited 1590/- instantly but I got no confirmation. I contacted your team via chat which confirmed there was a technical glitch ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Fraud

These Guys stated that we shop on ebay and these guys will give us a gift i was supposed to receive Philips headphones 19000 through gift redemption which i still have not got it on sending multiple emails and try to reach them on the Phone the phone...

Worst online shopping site

Ths is the worst site i have ever seenI have purchased a mobile phone whch was having lost of issues so i returned it and i requested for my cash back but its from last 3 months i have not got my DD...and uptill nw its pending and whenevr i contact E...

Ebay is fraud .Avoid

Ebay is totally fraud . Ebay Guarantee is meant for buyers only . I sold an item and exactly sent the same item. Buyer changed his mind and tried to return the item. Ebay has approved buyers claim as he has shipped the item, but what is my fault? Eba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful