Baazee Changes. Good for Nothing

astrologyhouse
Community Member
Dear Baazee,

Congratulations for again changing yourself. ( I don't know why they cannot stick to one thing.)

Few Changes:

1: Special listing category. Yeah it is very special because it never carries any category.

2: Paisa pay support. Real dumbos. They paid me in Feb for December transaction. Now they have again delayed the payments. They charge us for delayed Paisa pay surcharges and listings fee. Why not they be fined for delayed payments.

3: Speed increased: Yeah thanks to cookies. You again see the age old pages with same listings. When you reload they change. Fantastic. Question answered always remain at 0. It is good you recieve mails for the same otherwise many questions would have remained unanswered.

4: login for numerous times. You log onto cafe. Then you want to go to my baazee. Please log on. Extra security. Ha ha ha ! :^O

5:Do not try to edit items. It will be relisted after 48 hours even if it is already listed.

6: Why did they opened classifieds. They want to show an extra tab. Funny ( Serious)

7: You cannot sell your items to particular areas. You have to mention it on details. If somebody from other area bids on the same. Then do not worry after all somebody named God is there.

8: If you delve deeper into the 8000 character thing, you will be shocked by its idoticness. HTML is fine but if you list manually by typing you will see that it counts 100 words as 8000. And by chance try to use tables. It will encourage you not to list anything.

9:If the open item category is showing nth number of items. Do not get happy. Open it and it will show you something different.

10: If somebody does not pay you for the purchase then do not file a SNC. Baazee helps fraudelent buyers, and warns you to solve the matter. Somebody did not paid and when i filed a SNC she abused using foul langauge and Baazee supported her. Hullo what do they want?

SO DO NOT GET CARRIED AWAY BY TOSS. THEY ARE STILL THE BOSS:^O
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0