Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paid for a item but now seller is delisted

I paid for an item using paisa pay on 10th October. Two days later I find that the seller is de listed from ebay. I call upon ebay to refund my money within 48 hours or else I will be forced to take necessary action besides highlighting this fraudule...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cant read message

Hi eBay.in,I am not able to read message in the inbox because the text is not showing up.A copy of the message is supposed to be appearing in my emails.But nothing,no copies there at all.If I go to 'respond' and then click 'show all'..then also nothi...

Autobid

This is a new communication to all users and eBay,India also to sellers!!!! Some items are on the autobid???. This is not right. If the seller expects a minimum like earlier days... we used to get a message.. Minimum expected price not met!! But now ...

COMPLAINT AGAINST SELLER : nitin_100

Sir , The seller nitin_100 has not despatched the items auctioned by him ending date 31-12-2005. You can refer to the feedbacks he has received in january 2006. The buyers, me included , have all paid up for the contracted items, but he has not despa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling of Used mobiles are higher price that new

Hi, This refers to selling of Used Sony Ericsson T-630 at Rs.8599/- when the new handset comes around Rs.7500/-. This is fooling the buyers of ebay. There should be a mechanism with which buyers don't end up paying more money for used products.

nitin_100 a very dangerous cop and cheater

as i am kushal won the item which was auctoined by the seller nitin_100 after i won i have sent the DD through DTDC courier and when i came to know tha the courier was received by him i called him as asked when will he be dispatching my material he t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A probable fraud i.command

I recently bought an MP3 player, Creative MuVo V200, which i.command was selling for 1800 (Eighteen Hundred), although the same configuration player was being sold at around 7000, by other sellers. I thought that this is the best deal I could get and...

Lose gemstones

I ahte to see so many of my friends being cheated in purchase of lose gem stones. I advise them all to go to the fallowing sites and educate themself about lose gemstones. www.multicolour.com and www.gemstone.org. These sites will tell you the deatil...

Yet an other fraud by deltamarketing_in1

Now deltamarkting_in1 is selling a so called ruby,496 carats (5074084604) which looks like ordinary stone and not a gem stone. He claims that it is certified by IGI, but goes on to say that the certificate is not provided. How can ebay India tolerate...

Ebay to answer

deltamarketing_in1 is openly cheating buyers, I have posted many messages regarding this to which ebay has not responded, and maintained silence. He is selling garbage stones as Emeralds, Rubies and Sapphire with no check from ebay, why not! deltamar...

Advise to all gemstone sellers on ebay

Most sellers do not mention the origin of the stone they are selling which is equally important as the size and clarity. I hope that sellers will mention the origin of the stone they are selling. At present only the expensive stones like Ruby, Emeral...

Defrauded of Rs. 14000/-

Payment Method: Online transfer from ICICI Bank account to seller's HDFC Account. I bought this item for Rs. 14000/-. The seller undertook to send a new, sealed Nokia 6630 with a free 512 MB MMC Card and USB Data Cable. The item I received is: 1. A S...