Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisa pay method of ebay -absurd

Hi, Re: H FP91017 eBay Purchase Protection Claim 698563 (KMM205854713V37200L0KM I paid through paisa pay for the item with number 8738387862, but still the claim adjuster is asking for proof of payment. He is asking me to fax the document to get the ...

Reg: NIGERIAN SCAMS

I was about to be a victim of this Nigerian scam when the buyer had bought my listed item from ebay and when it was time to pay he removed himself from the ebay site and was no longer a registered user (Registered as "vmoblie1125" and his email id :v...

Product and Fees Changes on eBay.in

Hi i see your tread..every thing looks so good but just one thing that gallery feature you start charging make one thing atleast free...anyway could you tell us from which date this charges is going to apply with regards Ganeshimpex

error 500 while posting a thread

Is it just me or is everyone getting this error while posting or replying to a thread here? 500 Internal Server Error Resin 2.1.16 (built Tue Feb 15 11:12:27 PST 2005) I use the back button on the browser and post again and it works fine. But everyti...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A New Bad Experience

Hi, I felt really bad yesterday. One person created 10-12 different ids with all fake address and phone numbers and bid my product. Bid Listings of USB Extension Cable which I am facing some problems with this bidders. I am forced to enable the SMS B...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay Motors - Guidelines required

hi.. if a used vehicle dealer wants to list the items in his posession what are the necessary guidelines - since he will not be able to provide proof of ownership of the vehcile since a used vehicle dealer wudnt be transferring the vehcile to his nam...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rationing on Ebay ??

amitava123gems listed a coral necklace that i wanted to buy. when i clicked the buy it now Option i got a msg that says " Buying Activity Limit Reached To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any on...

• 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ADVISE TO EBAY

I have read too many complints about buyers and seller being cheated, mostly the buyers. If the Ebay is a honest organization (which I doubt)they should have a security force which will actually go to the seller and question him, if he indulges in a ...

BAAZEE FINDS A NEW WAY TO MAKE CASH. !!! FRAUDS.

DEAR SELLERS , BAAAZEEE HAS FOUND A NEW WAY TO MAKE MONEY. MODUS OPERANDI IS AS FOLLOWS: step1: Let the seller sell his products. step2: After recieving the paisapay for all the items sold ask the seller for the license for the items he sold.(Not all...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cause for Change in Feedback System.......

hello... again....i propose to suggest a small change in the feedback system..... Feedback is a sort of reward for a genuine buyer and seller..... how about if we guest ebay to introduce a feedback system wherein for every Rs.100/- worth of Purchase ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ILLEGAL PRODUCT BEING SOLD

Combo Pack of Soldner and Miamivice (2 in 1) being sold by the vendor COMPUTER VILLAGE, INFOCITY ONLINE, INDIA GIFT GALLARY and BOOMBOXINDIA is illegal. It is a OEM product which cannot be sold at any cost.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remove Fraud Sellers from Ebay

I bought 1 FM with Torch from seller Mega-bazaar. This seller is just selling garbage. FM is not worked for a single second and torch light is too low even a 1 rupee candle will light brighter than this torch. These type of sellers make people affrai...