ebay Motors - Guidelines required

srjsms
Community Member
hi.. if a used vehicle dealer wants to list the items in his posession what are the necessary guidelines - since he will not be able to provide proof of ownership of the vehcile since a used vehicle dealer wudnt be transferring the vehcile to his name.

eg: A is the owner of the vehicle. I am B the Dealer. i enter into a verbal contract to sell the vehicle and lit it on ebay. now ebay people want me to provide proof that i own the vehicle. they say i need to transfer the car into my name and then list it. when i being the dealer transfer the car in my name and then list it..the car which is second hand becomes third hand, thus the value and saleability comes down. in the local market we just obtain a signature of the owner on a blank Form 29 / 30 under the MV act 1989, and then keep the vehcile in our yard for sale. this item becomes stock in trade for us and not our Fixed Asset.

i also want to know if there is any dealer in Maharasthra / delhi / india who transfers the vehciles to his name and then sells it.. otherwise what proof of ownership do they provide..?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay Motors - Guidelines required

srjsms
Community Member
Mr. Posting ID what is ur opinion on this....Amitava, Navneet, Swarup, Atul, Ind Concepts.... Comeon.... am looking for your valued opinions....ebay pinks..... reply plz too
Message 2 of 2
latest reply