Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to retrive payment made to seller not responding

its unfortunate that in my very first purchase (used lcd tft monitor, item#8802218077)from seller computermonitor4u at guntur, ap, india i experienced a bitter helplessness. i paid (4.5.06) thru credit card (sbi)using paisapay of ebay and ebay confir...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to display ebay listing in my own site?

Hi Bhavik here, Want to know, How we can listing all the listing of ebay in our website? similar example is given in msn.com "http://shopping.msn.com/category/shp/?bCatID=5119" here below seller section there is ebay.com link is there on clicking thi...

Cheating done through ebay.

Please mind that any purchases we made, it is on the trust of ebay. noone knows seller and on your trust we pay advance to get the merchandise we won.when I won Nokia N90 phone in Rs. 22100/- the seller is neither sending the product nor returning th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

such a casual approach of ebay design team !

just look at the banner at the yahoo site of ebay india ! plz change the banner as it has typing mistake in it ! here is the link to the banner http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/eb/ebay_in/423785_fastfacts_728x90_170406.swf now say thanx ! regards ...

There are fraud Indian buyers also!

A user id inovative.deals made an order for one of my product. 9721358466 Replacement Battery for Nokia 6600 His shipping address is pankaj yadav 5/1 Ho Chi Minh Sarani,, calcutta WB 700071 India 9866353369 He is a new user and His phone number is wr...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thank you ebay

I had been the victim of a fraud in the purchse of a laptop from a cheat named Pradeep Gunta. ebay has shown an extremely sympathetic and professional attitude and refunded my money - not 10000/- as per their policy, but the entire amount as a gestur...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Sellers guide - not arrived as yet!!

Hi, this is a long standing issue which has not been resolved. Two months back you had a sellers meet in Bangalore on Saturday and you announced a special session for Rs. 99 at 4 Reliance Webworlds in Bangalore on a weekday following that. We were al...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why no FREE SHIPPING Promotion n Seperate Category for SYNTHETIC Stones?

Dear eBay Team, Why dont eBay Create a Seperate category for the Synthetic Stones. Many buyers purchase Synthetic Stones assuming that they are real and later when they come to know that the stone not real or natural.They get disappointed and result ...

Major error with the Arpil Invoice

Hi, Please refer to the http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200604.shtml#2006-04-03143753notice on ebay which mentioned FREE ILF + subtitle + border for 5 listings between 3-7 April. However in the invoice issued for the month of April, incorrect credit has b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Discussion with Gautam Thakar, Director – Categories & Marketing

Dear Users, We are pleased to announce the launch of our new initiative for users to interact with eBay India Management – the eBay India Open House. Staff from the eBay India Management Team will be available on the Discussion Boards at pre – define...