Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tired of Fake Mails

I am sick & tired of fake mails, on an average 5-6 per day from Chinese suppliers. The result is that these mails are followed by warning from Ebay and subsequently a freeze on listing! If Ebay are aware of these people, thats how they are immediatel...

Please stop promotions that dont reflect the credit at the time of listing

The following link is an example of misguiding sellers and making them loose their valuable money on ebay.in. http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200604.shtml#2006-04-03143753 Many sellers were ebay.com members before it took over bazee.com. After the merger ...

PaisaPay - a pain?

I wonder why the Ebay people cannot first ask us about our credentials and then ask us to make payment for purchased items. It really makes no sense having to pay for some item instantly and then having to wait for a week for them to contact us regar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product conking out soon after purchase

I recently purchased a Rechargeable Torch sold by hozefa1981. A full online payment was made through my credit card. On receiving the product I followed the instructions which asked me to charge it for 15 hours. After the 15 hours I put on the torch....

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

require help

i paid in sellers a/c the money, yet not received the item and now the seller has got unregistered. can anyone help me. mail me at bhavinis@hotmail.com

Can anybody Guide me ?

I gave a message on 23rd of August stating my problem. But ebay does not reply to my emails through trust and safety and niether the Live Chat helps. 1. The Live chat has only one answer for any problem" This is not handled by me and so unable to do ...

Non Receipt of Item

I had purchased 2(two)Nos. of Item 1.YES COMPANY(JAPAN) 512MB SD CARD WITH WARRANTY (320015882886) of Rs. 849.00 on 17-Aug 2.NIKON COOLPIX S6 3xOPTICALZOOM,6MP CAMERA WI-FI CAPABLE (320015933404) of Rs. 15,499.00 -- 16-Aug I have paid using PaisaPay ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

positive Feedback

KRISSH MOVIE VIDEO CD PURCHASED FROM SATNAM7979 Sir, I am happy to inform u that I have received the said VCD from the said seller without any delay and the CDs are having good clarity. I am very happy about the transaction and continue to look for m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair Promises from eBay - PaisaPay team!

Hello Friends, This is not fair on eBay's part. I have mailed regarding this issues many times to eBay and haven't received the proper response and haven't got the problem solved. Mr.Parth Bakshi (eBay Id: parth.bakshi) has made an order and a paymen...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

This is unfair....

I made a purchase on 05/18/06 for item# 140015052020. I paid instantly through crdt card. When I purchased, the item was available ( 2 no.s). Later on when I did not receive the item, I contacted the seller through mail and i was told that the produc...

Using irelevent Photos to mislead the Buyer

Item Number: 250012845244 The Photo shown in the Listing page is is of that of Apple Ipod Nano. But the Product offered is Not the same. 1. Wrong Picture is posted to mislead the Buyers. 2. Copyright / Trademark violations as ipod nano pic are used

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful