Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Somebody playing with other's name and phone no!

Dear ebay team, I got an order from nityanandmg for Transcend JetFlash Pen Drive 1 GB (280024126069) today morning. I called the Mr.Nityanand Gurav to request payment. His mobile no: 98********. The person himself told me that he has not made any suc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this the customer Care or What???

Hello One of buyer purchases a shoes from us on 9/8/06...But at the moment of payment he got a error "Dear Sir/Madam, I paid the amount through 'Online Transfer'. The amount is also deducted from my Bank Account (Bank Reference No: 809091148) . But i...

INDEPENDENT RECOGNISED DIAMOND VALUER

ONE OF THE MOST COMPLEX MATRIX IS VALUATION OF DIAMOND. eBAY BEING ONLINE SELLER BUYER MARKET, I FEEL EBAY SHOULD IDENTIFY AND ENCOURAGE DIAMOND APPRAISER IN MAJOR CITIES OF INDIA. DIAMOND JEWEL IS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE TRADED ITEM IN EBAY. EBAY CAN...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay Problem

I sold a item Stunning LOT of Real PEARLS item no. is 160022178242. Buyer pay for this by Credit Card on 30th August 2006. Still after a week there are no response from Paisa Pay. Please resolve problem. Regards Siddharth

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

lost all faith in e-bay

one of my friend has ordered a handycam . payment is maid a month ago. The seller received the money one month back, Still he is saying not in stock, sometimes some other reason. Now I have lost all faith in transaction through e-bay.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CAN I KEEP THE SHOP AND NOT LIST?

Hi friends, Yesterday I have sent 700 items to fixed price. So in 6 days the shop is going to be almost empty. I shall end rest of the items also as early as possible. But can I keep the shop by paying Rs.1000 INR every month for my featured shop? A ...

Effective Cost Calculation

As has been pointed out many times, many a times, the merchant charges lower 'price' and then adds it up on the courier / misc charges. This way he gets the following advantages: 1. The item shows a higher listing as a 'low' price item 2. The custome...

Paisa pay Payment not received

Sir, ?:| ebay id : bpl70070 i sell the Product on 27th Julay & my Paisa Pay payment cycle will end on 01-Aug-2006 & todays is 2 sept... ( last 31 days i wait for payment ) till not recieved my payment. What I Do ???? I was Send so Many Mails..... but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy 11th Year Anniversary

Hi, September is the Anniversary month for eBay and completes 11 years! So what's special this month? --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay team is aware of fake mails!

Hi, I got many fake mails with some advertisements from eBay users (almost all are from China) with fake ids. I used to report one or two every day. In last few days, the fake mails have stopped. Thank you eBay team for solving this issues. And many ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gallery Image ... eBay Stores !!

I just opened a ebay store Its almost a year since i had a ebay store and what has changed is the gallery pics are now paid. Here i havent selected the gallery option for all my listings. So when the active listings were shown in the store some didnt...