Is this the customer Care or What???

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Hello

One of buyer purchases a shoes from us on 9/8/06...But at the moment of payment he got a error

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I paid the amount through 'Online Transfer'. The amount is also deducted from my Bank Account (Bank Reference No: 809091148) .
But it showed a error message when paying

'PaisaPay payment system is temporarily unavailable.
PaisaPay payment system is temporarily unavailable due to one of the following reasons
The feature page you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Try again later.
Your current browser settings do not allow Javascript, or your browser does not support Javascript. Please adjust your browser setting to all Javascript or upgrade your browser.
The page you are trying to access has expired. You have exceeded the time allocated for this step. '

...after lots of following ebay reply
They agreed for refunding the amount which was debited from my account on 9th august (With some errors in transcation).

and he made the payment again on 11th PaisaPay ID 17429361303 and we dispatch the product....

now there is no refund is made to him almost month is going to happen..and even he send the mail to customer care the reply came that they send the payment to seller

what the hell is ebay upto..we got only one payment for which product is dispatch and delivered...

Y ebay not helping buyer..as they are very keen in buyer support buyer is suffering...this is the way to treat Buyer on ebay...you making his deal un pleasant which we lead us to lost one more buyer on ebay...

spana please look in to the matter ASAP...buyer is already waited for 1 month..and he will give us negative rating in frustation

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Is this the customer Care or What???

ganeshimpex
Community Member
hi

see ebay did not bother to reply it...buyer is suffering and they not bother to see it...neither they bother to see for seller...same as for buyer..than they blame us for the bad service

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 2 of 2
latest reply