Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this item and seller genuine?????

I just now crossed this item Item number: 260044531697 http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-46-BRAVIA-S-Series-LCD-HDTVKDL-46S2000_W0QQitemZ260044531697QQihZ016QQcategoryZ15065QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Its Sony 46" BRAVIA? S-Series LCD HDTVKDL-46S2000 which the selle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pasia pay SUCKSSSSSSSSS

Hi one of my buyer purchase 2 watch at 3622/- after making of payment pasia pay took more than 5 days to process to the payment and result reject :- reason "buyer said so" i called the buyer asked him what the problem reply came.. that he did not wan...

BIG BUG in the new version of the Sell Your Item form.:( HELP HELP HELP

Dear eBay Team, I had found a Bug in the New version of the Sell Your Item form.:( I had listed all items with Gallery Plus as well as with Gallery feature to get the maximum benefits,But later when the items ended,I had relisted them in bulk. But th...

Feedback REgarding A Seller

i had bidded for a Sony MP3/MP4 player. I was the top bidder and i got a confirmation from ebay. Suddently after few hours i get emails stating your bidding has been cancelled - it says the seller posted the pricing by mistake and hence its canclled....

NIGERIAN ****************** SCAMSTERS. LATEST SCAM

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU OF A GREATER RISK POSSED TO E-COMMERCE AND IDENTITY THEFTS IN DEVELOPED NATIONS TODAY (ESPECIALLY TO INDIANS). SOME AFRICANS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS, POSS TO BE SERIOUS BUYERS AND ASK FOR SHIPPING TO AFRICAN COUNTRIES. TRY TO TAKE ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have recieved my gift

I was the consolation prize winner among other over 1000 winners of style diva contest. I had got the email regarding this also and it was told that i will get my gift within 10 days but it is now 20 days and i haven't recieved my gift yet.

A word of caution for lose stone buyers

Some emreralds are being sold very cheap but claerly mentions "DOUBLEX" which means that half of the stone is natural and half is glass. Usually the upeer half is orignal stone and lower half is lab created glass. Dr. Shamim A. Hassan

BEWARE OF LAPTOP SELLERS FROM PUNJAB

DEAL ALL, THIS IS A ALERT MESSAGE TO ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO BUY LAPTOPS SPECIALLY FROM PUNJAB. I'VE LOST RS. 9500 FOR A LAPTOP LISTED BY lalit_ldh from Ludhiana, THIS MEMBER CONTACTED ME DIRECTLY AND GAVE A VERY LUCRATIVE DEAL OUTSIDE EBAY. DESPITE AL...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful