cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BIG BUG in the new version of the Sell Your Item form.:( HELP HELP HELP

Dear eBay Team,
I had found a Bug in the New version of the Sell Your Item form.:(

I had listed all items with Gallery Plus as well as with Gallery feature to get the maximum benefits,But later when the items ended,I had relisted them in bulk.

But the item which were listed with Gallery plus,Now only show gallery and not Gallery plus after relisting.

I had to edit each and every ended items and had to select the Gallery Plus Feature again.That was really so time consuming and also very frustrating.

Now again I had tried to relist the item Individually,to check that the same thing happen or not.
But again the listings with Gallery Plus after relisting shows only gallery.

THAT MEANS I HAVE TO EDIT EACH AND EVERY ENDED LISTING AGAIN AND AGAIN TO ENABLE GALLERY PLUS FEATURE ON IT.

eBay Please kindly clarify me why this is happening?
I hope that a detail explanation will be provided in interest of ebay members.

Is it because you are providing Gallery plus free with Gallery( 0.25 for Gallery & Gallery Plus)???

Is that You want sellers to do EXTRA HARD WORK without any sense?

Please please do reply me at the earliest.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Deep ji,
The fonts are so good, I am tempted to use this. But lot of problems. This is very slow. It just goes out of listing after 30 days. I have not lost hope. This is definitely a good attempt. But it should be able to work.
Best wishes for happy Diwali and Eid,
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

mastersniper1
Community Member
The new SYI form is full of glitches.

There is a free site. Auctiva. I use it and it works fine. Sometimes a few glitches but it works for me. You might want to check it out. You can list multiple pictures, use nice templates and schedule auctions ahead of time.

www.Auctiva.com

There are a multitude of listing programmes out there that might help you. It may take some research on your part to locate the appropriate listing programme but it may be worth it depending upon your needs. You can find the complete list here:

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SolutionsDirectory
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SolutionsDirectory
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hello Master Sniper,
I am running 60 yrs. I knew nothing about puters before I bumped into eBay. That day was 15th Aug 2005 and I was celebrating with my usual glass of rum. When I was 3+ I picked up courage and listed 11 items and you see I had bids on 9 items.
Even today, I am very much afraid of computers.
But with the money I earned here I purchased a good and powerful one.
BUT AS IT IS ...I AM STILL VERY MUCH AFRAID OF COMPUTERS.
THE VIRUSES ,THE HACKERS, AND IN EBAY .. THE NIGERIANS AND JOY BIDDERS ......
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello friends,
I will request other members to post their views about the new version of SYI form.

I think the old version was fine but the new one really make the job of selling complicated.

Keep wasting time in editing each and every item,So that gallery plus can be seen in the pages.

Please rectify this fault or remove gallery plus feature.

I had been charged scheduled listings charges which should not been charged as I have a eBay shop as well as I use selling Manger.
but no credit was allowered to me for the same.

Many thanks to ebay for all the troubbles.

Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems
eBay Powerseller

Message 5 of 5
latest reply