Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PLEASE HIGHLIGHT SHOPS

DEAR SIRS AND MADAMS, AT DOT COM THEY PUT THE STORES( SHOPS AT DOT IN) AT THE TOP LEFT CORNER IN HOME PAGE. IN THE AUCTION PAGES THEY GIVE THE LINK FOR SIMILAR ITEMS IN EBAY STORES AT B-I-N PRICES. COULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO DO SOMETHINGS SIMILA...

no response from ebay team, highly unethical

am surprised that ebay team made atleast 10 calls to me during 16th and 17th october to confirm receipt of payment for item purchased on ebay, but till date i hv not rcvd the same from the seller, will somebody help me, my money is not for free,ebay ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Ebay Is Not Working Correctly:-(:_|

My Ebay is not working correctly. In My ebay -- All Selling -- Unsold Items section -- items are not removing when I am clicking on remove button. Also there is one more problem --- I was trying to relist my items from Unsold items section -- I click...

Automatic Bid

Dear sir, I have bid for one product. but within a second i got outbid now i don`t able to understand why this is happen. I think this is just happen to increase auction value. and when i re-bid my name shows twice but this is not when that bidder bi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding the Community Boards!

Dear eBay Pinks / Sapna, Please include EDIT button in the threads, so that member can edit his post and add some more lines than posting a new one. This will decreases spamming. --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

confused

Hi EbayIndia Team, Hi guys.I need an advice.let me get straight 2 the point.I bought an Transcend 1 GB USB Pen Drive JetFlash V-30 Model on ebay.I bid it 4 1050rs.since i did not have a bank account,i mailed abt this.so he replied me by asking me to ...

one more stupidity by ebay (feedback)

hi, one of buyer is purchase a product from me...and we dispatch the product and he gave us a positive feedback and same we did...but our grea great ebay remove him from ebay...it ok may some voilation in rules...but they remove his feedback also...t...

sorry for one more topic

hi to all i am purchased mp4 player from blowout on 31-aug-2006 but still on 09-11-06 i am not recived item and number of blowout is always switch off and the seller is not give any answer i am also write to dispute console but no action taken by the...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

trust, dissatisfied,e-bay to screen sellers

hi, what safe guard is there for the buyer,we send the payment,follow all the rules,but still there is no gaurantee that you are dealing with a real honest dealer and not just some one trying to make a quick buck!!!and all that rateings bah!!its all ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Abuse / Misuse of Feedback process

hi, I had successfully bid on 2 items from the same seller. I had made payment immediately. I got a message from the seller after more than a week that the item was not in stock. I then asked the seller why they had listed it if it was not in stock. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Discussion with Rathin Lahiri, Head of Marketing, 3rd Nov 5 PM

Dear Users, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team. Join Rathin Lahiri, Head of Marketing for an online discussion on marketing initiatives of eBay India. ...