Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyers share their appreciation for seller and their eBay transaction

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

We asked our buyers what they felt about their recent eBay purchase, and we received some nice mails from users sharing their positive experience.

I wanted to share them with the community at large.

Special thanks to the buyers for sharing their experience and kudos to the sellers for having such satisfied buyers.

If you will like to share your positive buying experience on eBay, please post it on this thread or write to me at sapana@ebay.com

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
eBay user ID: ksmtlaw

I recently bought a cordless keyboard and mouse from seller 'microsoft-eshop'. The product quality was good, and it was delivered to me in time. All in all, a great buy and a great experience with the seller and eBay.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
eBay user ID: hemus2000

I couldnโ€™t ask for anything more from this deal. My iBall 1GB pen drive from 'veedeedirect'is such a great buy! It came free of shipping charges and was delivered right on time.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
eBay user ID: vinod_kaushal

I needed a good pair of speakers, and found them right here on eBay. I bought a pair of UMAX multimedia speakers from seller veedeedirect. The deal was really worth it. Not only do the speakers work great, they came with free shipping and in good condition!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
eBay user id: manojpuja1970

I was able to get the best deal on a Samsung DVD writer I had come across so far. The product is very good and best of all, it came with zero shipping charges. And last, but not the least, the services of seller โ€˜roshniinfotechโ€™ were good and prompt.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply