Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No Notification and Item removed

Hi, I was constantly bidding for item # 200074608114 and when its time to check whether I won or loose the bid I found that the Item has been removed. Without any notification. Even today noon I have bided wrong amount and EBay has allow me to cancel...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Non fulfilling seller

My ID is atujain. The sellers id is transatlantic_imaging I won a bid on laptop at reasonably good price, you can check that i was satisfied with the product and not asked anything about configuration. I made the payment also which was then transferr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal to open development centre in India

Hi I was just goin through this news about Paypal which I found very interesting so would like to share with all of you : http://sg.biz.yahoo.com/070111/3/45wuj.html which states : Thursday January 11, 8:01 PM PayPal to open development centre in Ind...

assistance required from team ebay India

Dear Sir, I recently posted some new and some used items for sale. Few of the items have been shown as sold and mails are being received from one place regarding payment done also but I have not received anything so how do I send the articles or what...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need A New Cataegory

I Am Missing A Sub Cataegory In Sarees ... I Need To List 1000 Items In A sub cataegory Named " Daily Wear Sarees " OR " Office Wear Sarees" Under The Main Cataegory Of " Sarees " ... My Account Manager Is A Busy Person So Hope That Somebody Would Co...

Surprising Purchase

I am new to ebay. I bought one Camera Lucida by paying Rs.4205.00 (inclusive of 12.5% tax and Rs.200.00 as delivery charges). I have received the shipment, but surprisingly the WayBill that has been sent along with the shipment shows its value at Rs....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items not received from SHIVAS SILVER

I paid to shivasilver for PaisaPay ID 18582809004 on Jan 4. After which, there was no reply from the seller on when I would receive my goods. I sent him alot of e-mails and still no reply from him. Can somebody help me out here?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How should i Return a Damaged product

Hi, I bought a phone from the Seller SILVER_NANO, i selected the phone which looks good in picture,but after i got the phone it looks like different and moreover the CALLED ID and the Handset is not working. i sent a mail to the seller, he said i can...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Game DVDs

Purhcased Prince of Persia game DVDs in December last year. Good deal. Happy with the items.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful