Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Important: Error in Local / National Courier selection

Hi, I got an order from ravimarneedi (280091957898). I have specified S & H Fees in the description as below: Rs. 35.00 : Local Courier - Delivery within seller's city Rs. 70.00 : National Courier - Delivery outside seller's city The buyer purchased ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong feedback left by buyer : psolomon_in1

Dear Sir, I wish to inform you that I have sold one Gift Voucher to the buyer psolomon_in1 on ebay.in In the item desciption it was clearly mentioned where to redeem the voucher but buyer knowingly left NEGATIVE feedback to harass me to initiate refu...

PaisaPay Problem,

Hi, Normally on Tuesdays, I will get the PaisaPay Payment for the period ending notifications. But there is some problem as yesterday I didn't recieved any mails. I checked online, and found that there is some problem as the balances are not updated....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why We Pay FEE to Ebay

Hello This Gernal Discussion may be i get some knowelge from all you guys as well ebay. Today i visit ODRINDIA for negative removal i thought it is intersting but found it is more than that. For Negotiation they charge 25/- for ebay feedback removal ...

Open Auctions

Dear sir, when i login for b2b motors then i cannot see the open/closed auction, i have recently takem approved id when i open the auction which is going on then,the message is shown that no listing is in this cateogry/time period. But another id use...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Markdown Manager is awesome

Thanks to eBay team! Markdown Manager was really required by sellers and eBay fulfilled it yet again after Feedback 2.0. Hats off! --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No discussions

There is no way to communicate to eBay, other than selected topics. There should be a user friendly method for that. There could be many issues other than listed issues. Regards Nikunjam

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

amsgems

Hi, This is Amit Lalwani from Jaipur. I wanna know something about www.ebay.in The items(gem stones) which i am adding to www.ebay.in are visible worldwide.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INVOICE

eBay International AG Helvetiastrasse 15/17 3005 Bern Switzerland Invoice for 15 February 2007 Activity from 16 January through 15 February PDT Sequential ID: 07-IN000435080-7 AG India Service Tax Registration Number: BAS/Div-II/4488 Company Number: ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful