Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisapay Chargeback NO REPLY

Hi, I received the following mail from paisapay on March 10th 2007 stating that they have chargebacked my account for rs. 886.84 and i need to send them a POD to get this amount back. POD was sent on the same day on email but till now ie even after 1...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leveraging Feedback 2.0 to differentiate you as a seller (28 Mar; 4-5 PM)

Dear Members, We recently launched Feedback 2.0 to increase the transparency in the feedback system to help buyers differentiate good sellers. We will be conducting this workshop to answer any questions or difficulties that you might be having in und...

Cheap material sold thru ebay

What is being done to prevent cheating by selling inferior items thru ebay. My last two purchases turned out to be classic case of cheating by selling inferior items. Showing bright finished products and selling cheap items. This will be death of onl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Introducing eBay Blogs...

Dear Members, We are glad to announce an exciting feature we've just introduced: eBay blogs. Blogs are your personalised space to showcase your personality, opinions and knowledge. What do I do with a blog? With eBay blogs, you can create your own pe...

Wish List

Hi All ... How About Starting A Wish List .... Each Member Gives Only 1 Short Suggestion which he Feels Will Greatly Improve Ebay India As Whole ... 1 Most Important Suggestion In 1 Line ( We Keep It Short So The List Is Effective ) Each member Cuts ...

Paid Items not showing in 'I need to ship... Items'

Another flaw that has come to my notice which is affecting seller's credibility is this. It has happened with me 4-5 times that even after the buyer has paid for the item using paisapay the item does not show up in myebay in 'I need to ship .. items'...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers Beware!! Flaw in ebay payment calculations

Hi, I have had this bitter experience a few times now. The buyer is modifying the payment details is he check out himself. What happens is that when a product is sold buyer checks out choosing local shipping instead of national shipping which is gene...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller's mobile no in his Shop Is This Allowed?

I saw an ebay shop called 'Nitro Fashion House' (ebay id nitro_fashion)On the home page of the shop on the top right displayed prominently is his mobile no. He has given this no. for live help to customers. What I understand from ebay policies that y...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

being penalised for not honouring payment

Hi I had agreed to buy an item as specified and after the sale was agreed the seller changed the specification . I therefore did not complete payment. How can i be penalized as it si the seller that changed and not me and so the agreement is not vali...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Creating Business strategy to accommodate price changes (23 Mar 4-5 PM)

Dear Sellers, As you might be aware, we made certain price changes in all categories on eBay India. http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600001679 We are aware that you might need to make changes in your business strategy to accommodate these c...

Leverag Natural Search in About me, Shop to get more buyer (22 Mar; 4-5 PM)

Dear Members, As internet grows more and more users are going to different search engines to find out the information and related products. Finding information and products through search engine is called ‘Natural Search’. Optimising your listings an...

Leveraging Markdown manager in Shop to get more buyers (21 Mar; 4-5 PM)

Dear Sellers, Buyers love a Sale! Now eBay Shop owners can give them what they want with Markdown Manager.This exclusive tool for shop owners allows you to schedule a temporary discount across specific listings, categories or all Fixed Priced and Sho...