Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mahavircomputers_in1

mahavircomputers_in1 is a dishonest dealer. I have faced his worst dishonest methods. He supplied a substandard MP3 player, took it back on falst promise of replacement and kept fooling me with false e-mails that replacement is sent. Till today I hav...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received an item for more than 27 days.

I have not received item(watch) Item No: 120108234475 from the seller 33lifestyle. I have paid for the item and send the DD on April 17th and also i have called several times. They do not give good response. They did not send any information to my em...

Duplicate Items

Hi There are many duplicate items which look very similar to the original one. Even the names are similar with minor changes. Please separate the items in proper fashion i.e. User friendly separation to avoid the confusion.

Problem with Local Buyers due to Pincode

Dear eBay team, While creating the listing in TB, I specify the pincode as 560079 in the item location. But when I view the item, it shows Item location: UTTARAHALLI, KARNATAKA, India 560079 is the pincode for the areas (below) in Bangalore. BASAVESH...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got Cheated by mehulcommunications

Hi, I bought a mobile from mehulcommunications for 8850/-, the seller turned out to be a fraud. He did not have any previous history, so called him up and spoke to him regarding the item. Since he did not have a paisa pay option, paid him through che...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unable to bid on Uk ebay website

I want to bid one item listed in UK ebay website but unable to bid the same, the message appeared to verify my credit card but after chosing the same again dialoge box appeared to unable the process. As the bidding is going to close within 12 hours a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

your payment is pending

HI i have ordered tadm10+tadm12+tadm51 certification docs through my credit card, but till now i can find in ebay summary that you payment is pending through paisa pay. I can find the same status sice 4 days. anybody can help me that what is going on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Discussion with Rathin Lahiri, Head of Marketing, 27th Apr 5 PM

Dear Users, We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Team. Join Rathin Lahiri, Head of Marketing for an online discussion on marketing initiatives of eBay India. ...

BBC News : Overseas business boosting eBay

eBay on BBC News : Original link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6570211.stm Overseas business boosting eBay eBay is growing in popularity around the world Internet auction website eBay has seen its latest profits surge 52% thanks to high spendin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paintings:Nudity should not be a bar.

Hi, What do you think about that? Sometimes you,as a painter, need to show nudity to highlight expressions in a painting composition.I mean both male and female nudity.I am a bit confused.When you see such stuff in art gallery or hang such things in ...

Paisa Pay not clearing the payment

It doesnt seem that the paisa pay is working properly. I had made a payment of 3600 on 23rd April, but these people did not confirm the payment. I contacted the seller many times about this but since he did not recieve the payment so he was helpless,...