cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

HELP - SELLING MANAGAR NOT SHOWING SOLD ITEMS ITS TERRIBLE

Dear Ebay Team,

Please resolve the issue at the earliest i am not able to take prints of the buyer address nor i am able to see the sold items list please help resolve this selling manager issue urgently it's loss of business and this will also delay in shipping items ๐Ÿ˜ž

for me it's terrible situation the time is getting over it was time to pack the parcels :(( "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.โ€
ยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Godยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Blessยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Usยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.Allยท:*ยจยจ*:ยท.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sareewholesale
Community Member
never assign packing schedule on fridays from 11 am to 2.30 pm ... its as simple as that
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi,
That is not as simple as that.I have voiced my difficulties about bulk editing in every forum.Ebay gives me a bullock cart and tells me to run at rajdhani express speed.
I got stuff which can stun the world.I recently listed 4# THE TIMES, london newspaper of 1904.I want to list an original GOYA.But I am afraid,it will violate eBay policies.Cant afford to take risk.
And nobody tells you the answer.They only want me to list electronic stuff and diamond jewellery.Ebay india is not interested in intellectual items.
But,probably,the world is like that.It cares for turnover,, thats all.
Ebay made soooo much profit this quarter.
And we are soooo happy.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear Amitava Ji,
May I know what do you mean by "we are soooo happy".
If you used "We" for all sellers then you can carry out a poll that more 90% sellers are not happy with the listing fee.
I am not at all Happy with the increase in listing fee and I dont think that most of the Genuine sellers will be able to do business like in Baazee days.

We dont have any much profit left after paying Paisapay charges,Insertion Fees,Sales Tax,Final Value Fees and also 12.24# service tax on all services.

Is the items are costing So low that eBay expects sellers to sell after paying all the charges?

One must understand that you can not take steps without looking at the far reaching effects.

My Sale is Drop Badly and I am really disappointed with the things going on eBay.

WELL LESS SAID THE BETTER!

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi my dear Deep Ji,
My last 30 day's sales is less than 6k and I am anticipating that I shall have to pay my next instalment of eBay fees to the tune of minimum 1200 bucks.
I have downgraded my shop.That gives me a saving.But bread and butter,I have forgotten.I am trying to adjust my food habit to sukha roti or salt and rice.That will give me some more saving.
But I am a Singhdeo and I cant give up pride.
I am very very much ready to continue even if I have to sacrifice more.And,surely,I am adjusting with the bad tools that wont work.
I want to list paintings.But I can list only Ganeshji because he wears a dhoti.I cant list Kali mataji because she does not have any cloth to cover her up.
Also her ornaments are made of human body parts, skull ,skeleton and all.
I shall not list electronic goods,simply because I dont understand.Also I shall not list gold and silver jewelry.Just some stones may be.I love my stones.They are my life and blood.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 5
latest reply