Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open Discussion with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay.in, 18 July 4-5 PM

On behalf of Rajan Mehra: Hi everyone, this is Rajan Mehra, Country Manager for eBay India. I’d like to invite you to my next Open House discussion on Wednesday, 18th July 2007 from 4-5 PM IST. At the outset I’d like to offer a big thank you to our s...

Is this so easy to become a PowerSeller?

Hi eBay PowerSeller Team, Is this so easy to become a PowerSeller? I would like to draw your attention to the feedback ratings of harshcorp05. On 29th June the seller received 23 feedbacks from all NEW unique buyers at the time interval of just one m...

Product complian but there is no response to buyers.

Sir i m an EBAY user and i had purchased a product from ebay i.e; 2gb ipod. i got it broken and soon it stoped working. i sent it to ur distributor Mr. Achintya kumar ghosh on 29 june but still i didn't get the replaced product or reply from ur distr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problems while trying to buy from ebay.com

Dear sir, Hi! My ebay user id is Devshoppe. I m originally registered on ebay.in , i m a powerseller and have bought from ebay.com many times earlier. Today, i tried to bid on gemstone on ebay.com , whenever i click "Confirm my bid", it asks me to ve...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PowerSeller Today, Underpowered Seller Next Day.

On 13/6, I received a mail from ebay inviting me to join the powerseller program and I promptly accepted the invitation and now I have a PS icon on my id from last two days. But yesteray when I tried listing more items, I found I could not list any m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who pays for free shipping?

Recently ebay launched its policy to prevent excessive shipping. While the spirit behind this initiative is laudable but the policy did not have desired effects. What happens is: A person registers as a seller, sells some items with low price and hig...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Hub Page - New and Improved

Dear Community Member, The Community hub page is one of the important places where you can get in touch with the eBay team and fellow eBayers and we are excited to communicate some changes to the hub page. We shall be redesigning the new page to ensu...

Packing Materials have been over!

Hi eBay team, The packing materials (tape, pages, labels) are over. Please send it some more as its a very good advertising ourselfs for more sales. --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful