Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A word of caution!

Some sellers are selling huge Emeralds and Rubies very cheap. Do not be fooled by the huge size and cheap price, because the stone may be OR may not be genuine. Good quality Emeralds and Rubies are very expensive. Compare the price of these huge sotn...

Account freezing

Don't you think ebay should have a/c freezing facility for more safety? This facility is available for demat a/c s. You can freeze a demat a/c when you do not intend to trade for a considerable period. This ensures that your shares are lying safely i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay has Bad design of "Discussion forum"

Discussion forums are very good feature of ebay. But its badly designed. Most of the time i dont understand where to find the last thread i replied, or my own posts or how to post a new discussion topic. Following things can improve the usability/use...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unsatisfied product

I have received New A 918 CDMA AND GSM DUAL SIM Card Phone FM MP-3 (110288525442)but the TATA CDMA networking is not working properly. I can not receive the calls properly,I can not make the call properly most of the time it is showing on the screen ...

BUSINESS IS SLOW

hi. snrama veedee newmarket and other reputes sellers business is very slow on ebay from last 2 days infact its like dead. what u say... ?? what about u

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Importing GOLD rings from USA.

Dear all, I would like to buy 2 gold rings from a seller in the USA which i like very much.The seller want to send by USPS Insured . But i am very afraid regarding the import procedure here in Mumbai, For this i approached the LOCAL GPO ,the SPEED PO...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful