Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shouldn't seller leave feedback first?

Hi everyone, I’m a new seller (just 6 weeks old) on eBay. I hope senior eBayers on eBay India will share their views on this. Probably, seller waits for buyer to receive merchandise and leave feedback first. Only then seller leaves feedback for buyer...

"Feedback Revision" vs "Community Court"

I really thank the ebay India team from the bottom of my heart for introducing this most-awaited system! But kindly let me know how it works along with the "Community Court". Will it have any effect over the "Community Court"'s decision or vice-versa...

Happy Dewali

Wishing a very happy Dewali to all my friends on ebay.in and ebay staff. God bless you all with happiness and success in life. Dr. Shamim A. Hassan Khobar Saudi Arabia

Save electric bills gadget - Bogus or genuine?

Many sellers are offering a gadget which is supposed to reduce / cut electric bills - some even say that the saving is upto 25% to 40%. My experience is that the electric bill increases on using the gadget, probably because it too works on electricit...

Loop HOLE in Feedback System

Hi all Reputed Co-sellers, BEAWARE!!! There is a big loop hole in the new Feedback System. A buyer will buy an item, will not pay for it and then leave a Negative Feedback complaining anything comes to the buyer's mind. You will remain helpless, nobo...

Advise for stone sellers on ebay.in

Some of the stone sellers are selling their stones at a price which is far higher than the price in the International market. Some sellers do not show the actual photograph of the stone they are selling. but they show a picture of a high quality ston...

HIGHER THAN THE ACTUAL COST

HELLO,AS PER EBAYS POLICY WE WILL GET LOWER THAN THE ACTUAL PRICE,BUT I HAVE SEEN THAT NOKIA E71 IS 1000-1500 EXTRA THE ACTUAL VALUE. IN SUBIKSHA,E-ZONE,THE MOBILE STORE I HAVE FOUND THE COSTING OF E71 THAT WAS 19700,20160,20029.& IN EBAY I HAVE SEEN...