Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tips for sellers selling on eBay

It has always been our endeavour to understand how buyers use different sort functions on eBay to search for the deals they are looking for. What are buyers looking for? Today’s consumers want choice, great deals, unique products, customization and s...

PaisaPay sucks

it is now 4 days and my transaction of just 650/- is stuck... Paisa pay ID is 23772757201.. it was direct debit from my online account and still these guys have not processed it. I don't know who is managing the lousy operations? do you guys have any...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Inefficiency !!

Hello everyone, I have just realized that paisapay is really inefficient. Recently I have tried to refund a buyer his purchase for 2 times and both the times paisapay has had 2-3 days to refund. I get e email from them saying that they have processed...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay FAX number not working

hi, I have trying to send fax from last 8 days. I tried more than 400 times to send fax. every time I can hear ringing sound but, fax was not recieved by ebay. I have doubt if the Fax configuration done correctly or not? Fax number is: 91-22-66690002...

ERROR IN COMMUNITY COURT VOTING SYSTEM

Hi All, while trying to vote on community court page i faced an error that is stopping me from leaving my vote for seller. case : 2000 INDIAN STAMPS "AT THROW AWAY PRICE NEW YEAR OFFER" 180316184546 I am pasting below the error msg that comes when i ...

From Saudi Arabia with Love

Wishing a very happy republic day to all my friends on ebay and ebay.in. Lets us promise ourselves, that we will be honest, we will not hurt anybodies feelings, and we will try to help as many poor people as we can with in our means. Dr. Shamim A. Ha...

Managing different tax rates structure

Hi ! I am enjoying the experience of ebay online business. I have various products with different tax structures. Like some are 4% extra while others are 12.5% extra. I have opened up a shop recently. How do I manage the same ? I am not confident of ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invalid Vocher given

Hi there, Two days ago I received a voucher which entitles a flat Rs.250/- discount on any purchase. Much to my chagrin, while making a transaction today using the coupon, I was greeted with a 'Coupon not found' error message. I cross checked the mai...

Excessive fee?

Does ebay India charge a lot of fee as compared to ebay international sites? I saw an Indian product from an Indian seller being sold at an ebay international site and upon asking why, being from India, he does not list on ebay India as well, he repl...