Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sick of calls from ebay

i have been recently receiving a lot of calls from supposedly ebay india about the purchases i have made asking me whether i have paid or not and the method of payment or what my ebay user name is.these calls are a nuisance since they call at all hou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers are mischarged in shipping from eBay!

Hi, This issue which I am facing from a long period (approx 2 years) and eBay hasn't resolved the issue. When I list the product, I select my location through Pincode as 560079 (Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore) which is in core of the Bangalore City. Bu...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can we sellers do something against Paisapay ??

I started my selling here in ebay india after coming back from Ebay USA selling with paypal support out there at Florida , there are anti paypal sites as well , people are upset with that , due to which they have changed because paypal was loosing bu...

Fake SONY Headphones on eBay India

Hi All, Some sellers are selling fake SONY Headphones as Original on eBay. Example: Item No: 320384869979, MDR-983 There is no such model as I have checked with SONY India people today. --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Gifts for only PaisaPay buyers.

Hello, My name is Anol Protim Boruah. Ebay is giving free gifts to only PaisaPay buyers. Most of buyers like me don't have any PaisaPay account. We use Demand Draft or Cheque. But we are regular customers. So, we should get free gifts also on the pur...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad shipper I need help

Lissette I spent a ton of Money and was refered to them Through Ebay. I am asking for ebays help - support in this matter and would like someone from your managment or corperate to call that company and ask the what they are doing with My Order and w...