cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

inaccurate and incomlete info provied about product

wiliaampinto10
Community Member
Sir,
I have purchased the following item from your website on June 16 for Rs 1399/- as follows
Item title: 2GB 4TH GEN 1.8"L SCREEN MP3 MP4 PLAYER+2 EARPHONE+GAME
Web address: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220433840573
Item number: 220433840573
Buyer User ID: wiliaampinto10
Seller User ID: unistaar
The same was delivered to me on Monday
22/06/2009.
On receving the item I called unistarr on their listed no.9702879353 and spoke to Mr Subash to enquire about its features. He said that we should not charge the battery for more than two hrs. Further we will not be able to see the list of songs on the screen but will have to play the songs one after the other. Also to go to one feature from another we will have to switch off the gadget as ther is no back option. All this was very cumbersome and not expalined or listed on the website. The battery despite being charged thro comp of electical outlet dies almost immediately on switch on. We have hardly used teh MP4 as we are just not happy with its feaures and nowthe battery is acting up. We have had to make numerouscall to unistaar abou this. They have now asked us to send them an email and then send the product back to them for repairs. we have emailed them today. We do not want the item repaired but a refund of our money as we have not been informed of the feaures and limitation of the product from the onset. Further we have no faith in a product that can come up with problems within 3 days of delivery. Also the fact that you demand a 5 star feedback to get an extened warranty for the product is like holding a gun to the customers head even if he is not happy with the product and also misleading other customers who might rely on this feedback to buy this productin future.
We demand a full refund or else will shall be compelled to report the matter to the consumer courts on grounds of customer misinformation.

wiliaam pinto
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

snrama
Community Member
Hi Mr. Wiliaam Pinto,

I suggest you to go for Branded Mp3 Players like SONY, Transcend, Apple, Sandisk, etc.. than going to cheap quality Chinese Mp3 Players. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@wiliaam pinto...

SNRAMA has advised you rightly...Go for branded products.

As per the listing you have 6 months warranty on it, so either go it for a branded product if the seller has one or opt for a refund from him.

Consumer Court...HA,HA,HA....OMG

*********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@Raj Electronics...

"Consumer Court...HA,HA,HA....OMG"

What is so funny, Raj?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@spl_ind...
Think before you ask a question, as it is the poor buyer has suffered so much mental agony and just because you have stars in your eyes it does not mean that you can give any advise you want. The advise has to have some rational behind it. What's the point in just mentioning Consumer Court, are you even aware of the efforts that have to be put in to pursue the case and bring it to a logical end. Just advising someone is easy but also very dangerous boy, think twice before you do it.
**************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@rajelectroniks...

"...it does not mean that you can give any advise you want. The advise has to have some rational behind it."

I did not gave any advice to anyone in this thread.

All I wanted to know is that what was so funny about eBay's Consumer Court. Anyway thanks for your answer.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Lets give importance to the issue the buyer is facing.

Indraneel, I am not seeing your replies to any of the thread. Please reply!!! ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@spl_ind....

Read the forum correctly please. The buyer had referred to "Consumer Court" and not "Community Court" which once again you have misread.

The eBay thingi is called "Community Court" get it OK.
********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Thanks Raj for pointing out my mistake again. I admit, it is NOT eBay's Consumer Court, but it will be just Consumer Court. So, I just want to repeat my previous post correctly.

"I did not gave any advice to anyone in this thread.

All I wanted to know is that what was so funny about Consumer Court."
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
@wiliaampinto10

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate & bad experience you had recently with an eBay Power Seller. It is true that no Seller can demand a high rated good feedback from the customer. Moreover, his product is not up to the mark. Anyway, you gave him a positive feedback.

However, if you want a full refund you can still get it. Before sending the item back to the seller, make sure you consult the matter with eBay. I am sure eBay will guide you & help you get back your money from the Seller.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply