Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Category Structure Definition

Which categories constitute Media categories: Books & Magazines Movies & Music Video & Computer Games Which categories constitute Technology categories: Cameras & Optics Computers & Peripherals Consumer Electronics Memory Cards, Pen Drives & HDD Mobi...

Ahort Supply of Item

Hi all, I have ordered item "Soft Pouch for HTC Touch P3450 P3452" (180398161862) Qty 2 Nos. Order was placed on supplier homeshop_24x7. He had supplied One Nos only. I have sent mail to him but he is not responding. In ebay there is nowhere I could ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invalid auction & bids

Hi, When a user is already a winner in an auction then why the current winning user is allowed to bid more ? For example: k***7 - Rs. 5,769.98 6***9 - Rs. 5,569.98 6***9 - Rs. 5,015.50 6***9 - Rs. 4,169.50 k***w - Rs. 3,700.00 k***w - Rs. 3,400.00 k*...

WHAT TO DO IF A SELLER IS NOT RESPONDING

I purchase teo items vide no 250468016338 from seller aakashgsm and 250463222097 from the same seller.For both products I made payments very promptly and also promptly reported the items when received now I found some serious defects in accessories.I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Time wasting tactics

Hi, I bought an item (350237885996) and instantly paid through paisapay (24877416015). Now the seller has got 7 working days to ship the item. But the seller is not responding in anyway (through phone, email or ask a question). Also the seller the li...

FEEDBACK NOT REMOVED BY TNS AFTER 10 DAYS OF COMMUNITY COURT DECISION

" From: Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM Subject: Community Court Appeal To: mobileaccesories@gmail.com Hi mobileaccesories, Item Number: 180364506787 Feedback Content: launched 'Unpaid Payment' case ONE month after receiving payment The Community ...

die-cast Scale model

Hello ebay team, I would like to request you all to sign up with few sellers or you start selling die-cast scale models. There are many people who are looking out for scale models. We have few people who have already register their name in limca book...

feedback remove

DEAR EBAY, I AM SENT THE ITEMS IN INDIAN POST RL A 8963 DATED;16.7.09,BUT BUYER SAY RECEIVED THE ITEMS IN 23.7.09,I AM SEND THE 5 ITEM IN ONE PERCAL.BUT THE BUYER SAYING SHE RECEIVE ONE ITEM,HOW CAN HAPPEN?THEN I SAY I GIVE REFUND FOR 4 ITEMS,SHE SAY...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY PLEASE HELP... Being penalised for no fault

Dear Indraneel This is to bring to your notice that my account has been placed with selling restrictions. I wrote couple of times to tns team and finally they replied after 4 days and said that they feel me and another seller who is no longer registe...

intentional delay in refund by ebay

dear friends, i was regular purchasaer from ebay. In one product, product was not as per description and i have demanded refund via dispute resolution centre. I have talked to seller. seller told me that ebay has not given me amount. i have talked to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful