Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate Listing Policy

Hi Ebay, I just read your duplicate listing policy announcement. While i am not sure who has recomended this or has seller community taken into confidence before amending this policy, but let me tell you this policy is not something i would be in fav...

Seller did not pack full accessory i9+++

Hello all, I has bought 3 i9+++ phones recently. Well when i opened the boxes one data cable was missing in one box. I informed immediately regarding the missing item to seller on next day. He confirmed the same that the cable was there with him and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An error which can cost to eBay or lt's Sellers !

This is regarding our recent buying experience on eBay as explained below i.e. We purchased a product on 30.10.2009 via Paisapay ID 25476877718. Although we transferred the amount instantly through ICICI online transfer but the payment showed in proc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake items on eBay

I asked the eSeller about the genuinity of the item and he confirmed it and now when I won the bid he is saying to cancel purchase as the item seems to be doubtful/ fake. Since I am the winning bidder on the item either he should get item certified b...

My messages not working

Hi I am facing difficulty in replying to my customers from today .. I tried many times but whenvr I click respond -- it says -- Http/1.1 Service Unavailable .. each and every time I am getting this message. I am fed up, disappointed and angry .. I wa...

Listing pulled down for wrong reasons

Recently a couple of my listings have been pulled down for displaying contact info (email) in the description. However the listings were displaying the PaisaPay Safe Buying banners Looks like the TnS doesn't get enough sleep if they don't trouble gen...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

community court

I am facing problem to vote in community court always says Illegal Syntax for Set Operation and i can see the same case every time i log in

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is following POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Hi friends, I bought a mobile on 28th july 2009 using ebay gift coupon for PHILIPS FM radio.But till date I have not received it. I sent 4 mails to ebay. "Every time they replied that,Your problem has been escalated to marketing team,We will update y...