Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cheating on ebay

Beware dear buyers.!! I have cheated three times on ebay i paid money through paisapay, recently i have purchased mp3 player from photoshopindia(Seller Name)10 days before also he promised to ship the product. but he is not sent anything no responses...

Wrong items shipped

I won a 0.14 pendant and 0.18 ring on 25th.The seller shipped the wrong items of lesser value. He shipped 2 rings which are of lesser carats even when both are combined aren't equal to one item that i won..When i contacted the seller the seller is as...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Negative feedback for nondelivery of item even after returning buyers money

Dear Community members, I put this query to Sapana and Kashyap of eBay, and I am not convinced by their answer,hence I have come to all of you, especially the seller community for your comments on my query. I am a seller of books ( long tail books co...

'Spot the Ad' contest: Spot eBay Ad, post here & win eBay discount coupons

Dear Members, To make the eBay Marketing campaign even more exciting for our members, we are launching a ‘Spot the Ad’ contest for our members. How to participate? - Spot the eBay ad on TV - Note down the time, date and the TV channel - Post it on th...

TRUE FACE OF E BAY

TRUE FACE OF E BAY Hi folks! I always thought e bay is a safe place to trade and the e bay team maintained high standards of integrity. Few of my friends advised me against any transaction on e bay. However I took the plunge. I thought I will do some...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with Retracting bid

Hello, I would like to know how to retract bid. I had have bid on Sony Erickson W580i Walkman Sony Erickson W580i Walkman seeing shipping and handling was $39.99. Seller was not mentioned about any other charges for international shipping. After i wo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item ID 260532327077 its 10 pcs yellow sapphire

when i started to watch this item the seller gati2008 rate was 899 and now he has changed it to 3899 and claims that its seller's wish that he will raise the rate as and when he likes, is this true that ebay has permitted such acts. OH god oh god can...

paisapay and insihozi seller cheat me

the paisapay id - 25781586241.ebay item no-360219540232 on 27/12/09 order the spypen worth rs Rs.1,591.25.seller dispatch me used spy pen.when i contact him then he told me that he will replace the product and i send him back.but i don` get any repla...

Paisapay with SBI

On 06 October, 2009 | 01:14 PM IST U announced paisapay with debit card also. but visa eabled debit card need online banking also. I have debit card of united bank of india, this bank have not online banking facility so this debit card not used for p...

Free gift from eBay not received

I had purchased an item (Item number: 180448474586) which had free gifts depending on purchase value of item. I did input the voucher number while ordering. I have received the item I purchased but the free gift hasnt come. The seller is saying that ...

Season Free things - JAN 2010 free gifts

Hi All, As ebay has once again came up with gifts for buyers which is gonna come to an end on 7th Jan,2010......... i request all, those who have redeemed for the gifts, to post here who have received any of their gifts by now so that the other peopl...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchase from eBay US

There are a large number of items listed in eBay US, but most of them (if not all), can not be purchased from India. Would request eBay India to kindly ease out this situation! I am sure there are a lot of people in India who are willing to purchase ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer talks with Dis-Respect.

The buyer ID chocolatejamuri had purchased an item from me and paid by paisa pay, before shipping, i realised that the item had some chargng problem, so i suggested the buyer to go for an upgraded model, which is Rs 200/- higher. Now when the buyes s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful