Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay.in diwali gifts Increased sales

Hi all,happy to share this. Due to ebay's free diwali gifts i am getting a lot of inquiries from my local customers.We have just opened a small home store selling a few mobile phones used and new. I am canvassing my buyers who come to my store to hav...

non receipt of mansoon offer free gift

i am eligible for mansoon offer free gift of bluetooth headset . however after a lapse of more than two months i ma not able to hear about it, inspite of several mails and phone call to ebay. very poor response. be careful i feel that they are simply...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Everything is Fraud

I purchased many shirt from ebay but each & every shirt is duplicate & fake.I also leave negative feedback but there is no responce from your side uptil now. So my dear friends i will suggest you please donot buy anything from that site because all s...

Sellers on ebay lets get together & find the solution for small shipments

hello, i request all the ebayers especially from jewelery category to lets gather together to find out the solution for the small shipments. we will together contact good Ca's who especially deals in exports custom agents and RBI to get the best solu...

paypal

Don't Panic!!! Sellers on Ebay India have weathered all storms, this will too pass. We have been here since 7 yrs now & we have seen situations/challenges of all sorts. Paypal issue is not a big deal, paypal is very responsible & a firm company, when...

Item ID: 380181013757

I bought an item online in ebay from activate cellular inc. I paid the full amount on dec 11 and closed the deal. Now it is 90 days old and there is no sign of the item from the supplier. Many mails were sent through ebay and the supplier has given a...

SEEKING HELP !!!! (regarding receiving payment from INTERNATIONAL SELLING)

Dear Ebay India Team, Few concerns regarding international selling and receiving payments: 1.I sell old stamps which are collectables. Is it ok to sell collectable stamps in ebay.com and ebay.in?. 2.I dont sell it regularly as it is hard to find in v...

Fake Sellers in Ebay

There are some fake sellers in ebay ,who do not accept payment through PaisaPay; they ask to transfer money online and they will not send the item.Mostly they list and offer Apple Iphone Mobiles for throw away prices.So please beware of fraud sellers...

Another Time Pass buyer ------- prateeksahu09 - Who left negative feedback.

Dear Ebay, What is going on ebay nowadays, The Buyer Called : prateeksahu09 , left negative feedback on the same day he won the bid. i didnt get any payment from him self. he didnt read the specification as well. and for a time pass , he just left ne...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful