Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay not shipped gift.

on new year I buy a dell laptop from ebay with new year promotional offer (80 gb portable hdd). I recieve laptop but ebay have not shipped the harddisk . i called many times customer .but nothing happens what next i should do?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller 'raashiratna' selling fake gem stones

I had bought a gemstone from seller 'raashiratna' who claimed the stone to be NATURAL ZAMBIAN EMERALD. However, when I consulted gemologists, they confirmed to me that the stone was Onyx and not Emerald. So, I raised a case on eBay and got full refun...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need eBay Packing Materials

Hi, After a long time, I am missing the eBay Packing Materials. The seller of this is no more registered user and I got the information that all the Packing materials are out of stock. This was not a issue when I was getting PowerSeller packing mater...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay team and eBay customer support are a bunch of incompetent people

My Paisapay Remittance is on hold for past 2 months because of negative balance of Rs331.31 in my account , I have already sent a cheque of this amount to eBay which has been encased from my account about 10 days ago, Following are the details cheque...

Seller has Chiting

Sir, I have purchased sum mobile from Seller sun_2009 The seller put in shipping detail's ,I have contact The seller hi has say the product was not available that's wise i have put in the fake courier no. The product was available after 1 week so tha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Suspension

Ebay Id: alkanoor9381 2-3 days back I got message my account has been suspended and I dont find any reasons why it was suspended. Please atleast tell me the reason so that its no repeat again. Also if I have done something wrong please give me a chan...

Indentfying coins

Many collectors having coins have no reliable online source to indentify their coins. Is there any way on E-bay where in pictures can be uploaded to get genuine identification from indivual collections of coins, notes etc.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

un fair deal

have received the parcel. It was delivered at my home in my absence. I am fully dis satisfied with the deal. First i ordered for Pearl 8100 which was for Rs6799/-, the mode of payment was cash on delivery. For the order confirmation, I received the c...

CD from E-Bay

I have purchased a Games CD of Rome Total War (Gold) thru' e-bay (seller, Holani Computers Hyderabad). Within one month the CD is giving us problem. The surface, when received was having scraches which I did not noticed then. Hope anybody is hearing ...