Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay free gifts

one day i purchase two lcd's and the second day ebay u message me about hot monsoon offers and free gifts... this is unfair...give me my free gifts,,, REGARDS

Again Same eMail from eBay....Other Payment Methods than Paisa Pay Are Bloc

Dear Sellers:-( The same issue now came :-(. eBay sent below email to me. Hi All, This is to inform you that from Monday (19th July) onwards your listings will not accept any offline mode of payments as a payment option. You will be able to offer onl...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift

While processing my order for qerty dual sim mobile Gild-E-78) I forgot to click for the free gift (2 GB USB drive). I have received the mobile PaisaPay ID 27008164464). Can I get the free gift now. Chander Shekhar

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller cheat me

I won a token item number 130408416178 in ebay at 1 rupee, SELLER SEND ME ANOTHER ITEM AND THREATNING ME " EK RUPIYA MAY JO MIL GAYA WOHI RAK LO" No support given me by ebay authorities

Ebay cheating on gift distribution.

Ebay is not doing fair dealing. I have purchased a Free agent external hard drive 1TB. PaisaPay ID 25766864640 cost : 5198 with which I supposed to get benefit of gift 8 GB pen drive. Hard drive’s cost in market was 4600 INR. Considering the gift I p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cheating on gift distribution.

Ebay is not doing fair dealing. I have purchased a Free agent external hard drive 1TB. PaisaPay ID 25766864640 cost : 5198 with which I supposed to get benefit of gift 8 GB pen drive. Hard drive’s cost in market was 4600 INR. Considering the gift I p...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mobile seller (ASTELCORP) cheated me

dear sir, i bought a mobile phone SCIPHONEi9+++AG TOUCH 32GB DUALSIM JAVA GPRS WAP LATEST,i got this product on 4th of july 2010.the product is okay but it is just hell in battery backup.as per the product specifications the seller is claiming # Talk...

Technical Issue because of which not able sale

Hi I am not able to sale because of ebay technical issue whenever I login it show message to verify my phone number then when I click on verify I got below error "The following must be corrected before continuing: The number you entered is either inv...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Discount coupons

its not a sad story but i just wanted eBay team to know that i am a regular visitor and buyer of electronic items from your site. But lately the discount coupons being sent to me does not really encourage me to buy more. All the offers are nothing bu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay cheated me

I sent an original CD (used) with original software and key to a buyer(runpie11974, please be careful and block this cheater), that guy took the cd and then said that the CD is not original and is sending me back some bullshit, ebay has refunded the ...

security problem

Sir, Every time i opened Ebay website and opened purchase section etc., particularly on that web page our Purchased Antivirus Software (KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS WORKSTATION 6.03.837 VERSION OF LICENSED FOR 2YEARS ORIGINAL) WAS SHOWN A POPUP WINDOW and say...

Sellers Protection is Needed(Stop the Unpaid Problem)

My Friends I am Selling So many Items In Ebay But The Problem is that the Selling Activity Is Superb in ebay,The buyers are Active For bidding Items,But The Fact is That They are not Active For Paying For the Items.If a Seller Sells For Eg-100 Items ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful