Ebay cheated me

razakhan12011
Community Member
I sent an original CD (used) with original software and key to a buyer(runpie11974, please be careful and block this cheater), that guy took the cd and then said that the CD is not original and is sending me back some bullshit, ebay has refunded the money to that bugger and he has used my key and I am not able to install the software back on my system, I have openly been cheated and there is nothing I can do about it, I am definitely not selling here again, I had a very good first sale with a very good feedback first time as you can see but now I know what a disaster ebay truely is
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay cheated me

@razakhan12011...

Please tell me how come you are selling MS Visio 2010 at 999/- when the product cost in India is 20000/- and the product was launched in India on 15th June 2010. How did you manage to get this product at such a low cost. I hope you are not selling pirated software on ebay.

Coming to your present case, if you are original owner of the said software then you will surely have the original purchase receipt of the product. Please contact Microsoft customer care with all the details and they will do the needful.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ebay cheated me

razakhan12011
Community Member
Thanks for the advice but dont know in which place visio is so costly, currently in any store its price around 1500, not selling anymore on ebay, if i sold pirated stuff do you think I'll get such a nice feedback from my customer, I think tuklu.in and regnow.com is much better, where I have been selling for 4 years and have had terrific response.

Warm Regards,
Akber Khan.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay cheated me

amarsimu
Community Member
I have sold one sony handycam through E Bay on 24 June'10 & buyer has received the product & given confirmation on E Bay Online. Inspite of providing all POD copies to E Bay they refunded the money back to buyer agian stating that the POD is not trackable,but as per DTDC courier company the product was delievered to Buyer through Hand Delievery by DTDC courier company & they have provided the buyer received POD copy.

I am not able to understand how come E Bay can refund money to buyer when he has received the product for which he has given an online confirmation.

As a layman & first time E B ay user i think E Bay is involved with the Buyer & both have shared the product & my money also.

I would request all readers to not to deal with E Bay as they are behaving like a fraud & cheaters with geniun customers.

Amarsimu
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ebay cheated me

Mind your language, razakhan12011.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ebay cheated me

lalitbisaria2010
Community Member
I have received the panel for Blackberry 8310 by paying you Rs. 1325/-, where as it is costing only Rs.800/- inclusive of shipping charges as indicted on the bill of seller M/S Trust world, Mumbai.
A profit of Rs. 525/- on the material worth 800/- ( 65%) is too much, should not be > 15% and I am treating as " Cheating/ forgery" by "Ebay" hence my name & ID shall be deleted from your buyers list as you can only make fool once only.
Rest assured same feed back shall be passed on to my all known contacts and in the circle of corporate companies with in very short time, if you do not refund the excess money charged by you.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay cheated me

lalitbisaria2010
Community Member
I have received the panel for Blackberry 8310 by paying you Rs. 1325/-, where as it is costing only Rs.800/- inclusive of shipping charges as indicted on the bill of seller M/S Trust world, Mumbai.
A profit of Rs. 525/- on the material worth 800/- ( 65%) is too much, should not be > 15% and I am treating as " Cheating/ forgery" by "Ebay" hence my name & ID shall be deleted from your buyers list as you can only make fool once only.
Rest assured same feed back shall be passed on to my all known contacts and in the circle of corporate companies with in very short time, if you do not refund the excess money charged by you.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply