Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why am i restricted from selling.

Did receive mail from ebay this morning, stating. Hello photoshopindia (admin@photoshopindia.com), We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from selling on eBay for breach of our Seller Non-Performance policy. Our records sh...

Community court ? Who manges it

I recently bought a Nokia Battery from edeal. The battery was flawed ,lower panel ie the black thing coming off. I wrote a mail to the seller.No reply. I left a negative feedback. H e addressed it to a so called community court. I was contacted by se...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about delivery charges

i face very bed experience with eBay delivery charges system , recently i buy one product from eBay it ship form Gujarat to Gujarat only but ebay take 50 rs charges from me. it is not reliable system. i also buy one product from tredus.in it ship for...

Purchased fake product from seller akmangat

I have just received the "Mens Jeans size 34" from seller akmangat Item ID: 290449735410 and the facts I have observed is given below: i) a fake tag priced Rs.5999 of Diesel jeans is stapled with the jeans. ii)The fabric material and stiching are ver...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay "Security and Resolution Centre" is hopeless

I had made a purchase of a blackberry case( Item 180510630096) in May end and paid with paisapay. Twice the seller sent a defective product and I had to return it at my cost. Finally the seller said he had refunded my money. Till now it has not appea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay working

I had ordered 2 sunglasses worth Rs. 1300 and forgot to enter the gift code for 'Monsoon Magic' offer... Now, when I ask Ebay to provide me the gift .. they hand me the disclaimer of the gift stating that you should enter and then only would the gift...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful